part 3

Episode 3:- (Talia,and arjun is Abhi's bestees they are also doctors alia and arjun is husband and wife,tanu is also a gd person she is working as a md in a office - purab is pragya's bestee he is like brother for pragya) in the event Talia and arjun sitting in the coffee shop there Abhi comes and says Hai guys, they replied Hai dude hw was ur day Abhi says oh it's good yaa but I am not feeling well for  death of a lady who was died while the surgery i cannot  save her. abhi's head down , arjun says don't feel bad it's happens and arjun says let's have.a drink to calm Abhi , other side pragya reaches her home and threw her bag and cost and she laid on the sofa purab is also there he asks pragya that what happend dr ?pragya says what to say it was a bad day for me uss abhhishek ko main chodungi nahi😡😡purab:- abhhishek u mean the great surgeon abhhishek mehra yea I meant him,hebis very arrogant and he should study about how to behave with to a girl,bcz of I am late he told me to join tomorrow sharp.purab:- he is rgt u must be punctual pragya angrily take the pillow and threw towards him and says are with my side or him😡always I am in ur side (purab says) so stop talking about the arrogant Abhi otherwise I will kill u..sarala laughs😁😁 scene shift to coffee house and Abhi says guys I want to go now it is very late my grandma ia waiting for me she take dinner only with me so bye guys ok take care(they says)next day the camera zooms pragya's room and the alarm rings sarala loudly says beta udo it's 8.30  pragya suddenly wake up  and says oh no it's 8.30(she runs fast to the wash room and get ready to go for the hospital) she comes to the hall suddenly sarala calls and says beta breakfast khake javo pragya :- no mumma it's already 9.50 I want to go i should be at the hospital before he reaches there it's my prestige issue. I want to show him who am I (pragya gives a kiss on sarala's head and runs) sarala:- oh no iss ladki bhi na, pragya reaches the hospital and she moves fastly to the cabin of Abhi she reached abhi's cabin and she slowly opens the door she felt happy that  abhishek is not there  it's 10.29 now I will tell him  who is punctual suddenly Abhi opens the door and pragya slips (Allah waariyaan) playas their eye lock her hair was flying over her face and her cheek and lips was blushing hardly.. suddenly they comes to the reality and the eye lock blocks pragya says thanks to Abhi . Abhi says come it's already late for the double pragya follows Abhi and (other MBBs students also) they reach the ward and Abhi saw the girl whose mother is dead bcz of him he goes near the girl and pampers her head and kisses her forehead pragya feels happy that he is arrogant but  he is caring also pragya smiles and looks Abhi , next moment the girl opens her eyes slowly and abhi's hand on her head she looks Abhi and smiles Abhi also looks the girl lovingly to be continued.....