part 20

Episode20:- in the morning purab comes to the hospital and he goes to the room of Abhi...purab says abhi come let's go...Abhi says ok...and purab hold abhi's hand and abhi puts his hand on purab's shoulder and pragya following back...Abhi sits the car and pragya also...they reached the mm and abhigya goes to their room sorry abhi's room.. pragya make him sit on the bed and he puts a pillow on her back and he sits on the bed..Abhi is still in the thought of sanjana... pragya see this and she sits near to abhi and says don't get upset...I know that u are thinking sanju..I am also thinking... after ur welfare we will go to sanjana and we will bring back sanjana... pragya kissess on his forehead... abhi's tears is falls down and pragya wipes and says i love u my better half....I will be with u.. don't worry...Abhi suddenly huggs pragya and and says love u too...thnx for all the caring...they huggs together...but suddenly abhi cries loudly... pragya get panic and asks what happend Abhi? Abhi says u hugg me tightly na isilieye mujhe dard ho rahi Hai.. pragya says sorry I never meant to hurt u...I am sorry...Abhi says ooi pragya why u broken the hugg it's very nice come we will continue that... pragya smiles...😊😊and give a kiss on his cheeks...and she goes but Abhi did not allow and he asks her to kiss on her forehead,eyes and finally Abhi's finger reaches on his lips... pragya blushes too hard😊and she gets up suddenly abhi pulls pragya and their lips touches...💋 Pragya blushes and she goes... After two days his bandage is removed and the doctor said that he is perfect but he should take massage on his hand daily... after this they reached the mm and Abhi goes to his room and pragya goes to the kitchen...👩‍🍳after sometime pragya reaches the room and abhi is sitting in the sofa... pragya goes near to abhi and sits and also says... remove ur shirt....Abhi shocks and asks what? Pragya don't stare me I want to massage on ur hand...Abhi says ohh naa vere ennavo nu nenachu bhayappettitte.... pragya  says enaku teriyume...neenga oru bayanthagoli nu...Abhi says ok.. just one minute..u want to massage in my hand.. pragya says yes so...Abhi says then why I want to remove the shirt I will give my hand ok... pragya no ur shirt's hand is so long so I can't u should remove ur shirt...Abhi says no no i will became shy... pragya says shy...and u... didn't match...so neenga matter re kottavidathe....Abhi removes his shirt completely... pragya sees her muscular chest, and the hair on it...his body😘🤤🤤she can't ctrl herself... pragya strongly try to control..and she take his hand and puts on her shoulder and gives massage... pragya blushes...Abhi smiles.... suddenly abhi holds her waist...she shocks...and she strongly holds abhi's hand the paste( thel)was falls down...Abhi tights his holdness and he cupped her face...their eyes locks with each other....Abhi goes near to pragya's lips..she can feel the hot breath of Abhi in her lips...only a pin's space  to meet their lips  suddenly abhi tights his hold their lips meets 💋💋she can't ctrl his hotness and she try to give him back... pragya hand is on abhi's hair and she pampers.. they feels that they are in the seventh heaven...but suddenly purab opens the door and says hlo guys... after that she notices their activities... purab sorry guys u carry on i will come later..they suddenly apart and pragya stand up asks excuseme and she goes with a shy....Abhi don't know what to do...and what will said to purab... purab comes near to abhi and asks what is doing abhi with pragya... in shirtlessly abhi says nothing...just casual.... purab says m..m... Just casual a😌ok ok...oh in sab main,,main batana hi bhool Gayi I had gone to see the inspector to talk sanjana's matter...Abhi says what? She is alright na? I should told her that we will come fastly to bring back her... purab says abhi don't get anxious... sanjana is gone.... suddenly pragya head this and she downs the tray which in her hand and asks what happend to sanjana? What happend to my daughter? Plz tell me purab....he says don't get panic pragya....she is fine but there is a problem u remember that the inspector gave only two days to get back sanjana but is is too late they shifted sanjana  the child orphanage...as they said... abhigya shocks....😳😳pragya says I want to see sanjana abhi come we should go....plz plz...Abhi says ok we will go at this night.. suddenly purab holds his hand and says abhi the visiting time is over and they are very strict...u can only go in the morning...bcz of their law.... abhigya became sad and pragya sits on the sofa shockingly.... purab says I will text the address and I also pick a appointment....ok abhi.... Abhi nodes his head and purab goes.. pragya's tears started to fall....Abhi is in the edge of crying...to be continued....