part 43

In the morning pragya were busy to prepare breakfast...abhi is sitting in the dining room table and he is reading newspaper... at that time sanjana get up from the sleep and she comes near to the hall...she saw abhi is there and she goes near to abhi...abhi see her and kisses her cheek and lifts her into his lap...papa .. didn't u told me yesterday that u will wake me up from dadi's room when u finish ur work...then why didn't come yesterday...Abhi looks pragya and says aaaa I forgot beta.. actually the fault is ur mother's i told her that late night works are not gd...but she didn't hear that..and the work is.... suddenly pragya stop....she comes near to sanjana and lifts her from Abhi's hand and she gives a pitch to abhi... Suddenly dadi comes near to pragya and lifts sanjana from her hand and says  pragya have ur breakfast beta...sanju ko.main samaloongi...dadi goes with sanjana... pragya  sits the dining chair and says what are u talking in front of sanjana..are u not ashamed...Abhi says for what?...she is only 3 yrs and she can't understand anything...so.u don't worry...waise kal raath ki kaam kuch teek nahi laga..kuch kuch cheese missing they...toh hum aaj vo kammi poori karde...Abhi gives a nauty smile to pragya by saying this... pragya throws the pillow which on the chair and she gives a shyness wali smile and goes to upwards...few hrs later abhigya get ready to go to the hospital but suddenly sanjana comes and says mumma I also want to come with u.. pragya says no beta i have so many works and in that circumstances I can't notice u..and if u come with us u will get bored..no.mumma i want to come that is final...Abhi.lifts sanjana amd says ok we will go.... mumma is busy but papa is always free for my princess... let's go and play ...they hi-fis.... pragya says appavuku suite akura ponnum..ponnuku suite akura appavum...great....Abhi and sanjana gives a smile to pragya...they byes to dadi and goes...few minutes later they reached the hospital pragya is on her cabin and sanjana is also there and she is playing on the sofa...the nurse comes and says Doctor..a lady is came to see u... pragya remembered the old lady and she says say comon to her...the lady comes... pragya says hw did u feel? better? The lady says  yes doctor I am feeling better...this is the reports which were take before 2 yrs which is u asked...she shows some reports to pragya... pragya get shocked after seeing this...the doctor which were signed in the report is nikhil...the lady asks what happend doctor? Pragya says nothing...u go and come if any disturbances u have...the lady says thnx doctor...the meeting was over and pragya started to think..as I think that was rgt.. nikhil is doing some illegal business..I want to find that...she collected all data and started to check... After seeing her conclusions she get shocked...5 patients have same situation and nikhil did operation for silly reasons...she says I want to inform this to Medical authority.. otherwise it will happen again...  I Want to do something..she pinned the records and reports which she collected and started to save the file in her computer... after few hrs later... pragya is busy in computer works...Abhi came to the cabin and this saw sanjana she runs fast and huggs abhi..he lifts sanjana and huggs...Abhi noticed that pragya's is busy and he didn't noticed him..and he something tells to sanjana's ear and then they hi-fis..Abhi and sanjana moves towards pragya and abhi mocked on pragya's ear... she didn't give any reply to that..Abhi surprised that I am mocked and she didn't hear that...Abhi placed sanjana on the floor and abhi touches her shoulder by her back... suddenly pragya turns and says aap...aap kab aaye..main ne dekha nahin...Abhi says naa vanth romba nerama kitte ana nee taa gavnikale... pragya says ohh I am sorry... actually I am busy with some works...Abhi eagerly says acha toh apni pathi aur beti se syada yesa kya busy work hain Jo hum donom ko nahin samaal sakthi... pragya says it's not like that...I told na...I am busy with some work...Abhi says ok..what is the busy work? Pragya started to talk..bit suddenly she thinks if i tell this to abhi.. surely he will go near of nikhil and he will blow him..if this was happend then he get clue about we know about his illegal activities and he can create the fake reports to make him safe...so I can't tell this still I get solid proof...Abhi looks pragya like what.. pragya says nothing important..I just doing the work of some patients data entry...she removes abhi from in front of her and lifts sanjana and says come lets go home...

Vote....

Comment....

Hope u like it....

If u like it plz touch the⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

See u soon...

This is ur Sandra......

Signing off....

Bye drs.....

Meet with another story update....