part 38

Episode 35:- pragya make sanjana sit on the bed and says 2 minutes dr..I will be back and then we will play...she goes to the washroom..but suddenly a strong hand holds her waist and started to nuzzle her neck..she turns back and gives a angry wali smile and she kikks abhi and goes into the washroom...Abhi looks sanjana and justures that tere mumma ko kya hua? Sanjana smiles and acts like🤷‍♀.. after sometime pragya gets out from the washroom..she saw that abhi and sanju were sitting in the bed and playing... abhi justures that plz come but pragya throws the towel towards Abhi and lays on the sofa.. sanjana asks pragya..mumma we
Where is my chocolate? pragya angrily gets up and says nee enkitte sollalle...unka Appa taane vangi there nu sonna..unka Appa kitte kelu..she holds the pillow and sits and lays on the sofa's back...Appa where is my chocolate? Abhi says 😞😞srry da chlm..Appa maranthitte ne... sanjana's face became😞and she goes near to pragya...pontattiye ye maranthitta..(also forget his wife)appram chocolate maranthathile entha oru ashcharyamum Ile..( then a chocolate forgotten it's not a problem) pragya huggs sanjana and lays on the sofa and she turns other side...Abhi also lays on the bed.. after sometime abhi goes near to pragya they both are sleeping peacefully..Abhi take sanjana from the sofa and make her to lay on the bed..and abhi goes near to pragya..he started to rome pragya's face and neck by his finger.. pragya moans bcz she is in deep sleep...two times pragya throws the hand of abhi but Abhi is started to rome her cleavage through into inside the suite.. suddenly pragya jumps and asks aap(you)abhi smiles and says yes I am..naane taa..pontatti plz Di chlm bed le enkoode vanthu padu Di? (Plz come and sleep the bed with me..) mudiyath..inneku ith taa unkalode punishment..naa varamatte..(I will not come..this is ur punishment)abhi suddenly pulls pragya and they both fell on the floor...Abhi is on pragya's top..he holds pragya's waist strongly..but pragya started to shake like a goldfish... pragya says plz leave me..I am not interested to talk to u? Abhi says acha..ab toh main tumhe chodungi nahi.. pragya plz leave.. sanjana is there..bit abhi strongly holds pragya's waist after lots of struggle pragya says ok..I will forgive u..plz leave me..Abhi says ivlom seekrama unne vidamudiyath..nee enaku naa kekkura onnu kuduthanga na unne release pannikare( I will don't leave u easily..u want to do what I says..) pragya says I know that what I ask to me..but i can't do that now.. pragya pulls Abhi and goes bit suddenly abhi pulls pragya and their lips touches...Abhi is dancing in his mind..he slowly deepened the kiss and it's having wild.. pragya holds abhi's shoulder strongly...Abhi started to untie her suite... after sometime she realises that what is her situation now..he removed her inner wears.. except her suite..she have only the suite on her body... pragya looks Abhi shockingly..and abhi holds pragya's hand and places on his chest...Abhi slowly started to go into her body... pragya hold abhi's shirtless body strongly.. suddenly abhi turns pragya and started to nuzzle her neck... pragya holds abhi's hair and also his bareback..Abhi says if u want I will remove it fully... pragya blushes...he removes her clothes fully except his panties...Abhi covered with them a duvet and he goes into the duvet and started to nuzzle and massage her personal parts she moans... suddenly sanjana also moans in her half sleep but god's blessingly sanjana is didn't get up she turns towards other side...and sleeps...then their romance turned wild.. they rests together's shoulder after their nauty wala romance...Abhi asks bivi ab tumhari narazi Gaya kya... ya phir abi bhi tum mujhse naraz ho? Pragya says haa main naraz hoon tumse bcz u r not shave ur face...ur mooch mujhe bahuth tongue kar rahi hain.. jab tum mujhe apni mooch se nuzzle karthi hoon na mujhe bahuth giggling ho raha hain... acha bas ithni si baath aaj ke baath main harness rose shave karogi but teek vaise hi tum mere saath romance karogi... teek hain abhi teases pragya...she bits abhi's chest and started to hold his nose and says syada romance karungi toh romance ka maza go jayega.. ethume konjam kedacha ath veendum kedakumboth athile oru happyness kedakum.. but muzhusa kedachitte na ath marupadiyum kedakumboth athile interesting irukath purinjutha...abhi kisses on her forehead and says purinjuruchu meri maa ab so jaavum.. in the morning.. abhigya is on the dining hall and they having their breakfast for to go hospital...to be continued...