Part 54

At that time one hand touched on pragya's shoulder...she turns...a smile occurred in her face...it was Abhi...

They goes...Sanjana didn't see Abhi...she pulled pragya to go near to the babies...Pragya moved...they reached near to babies....Sanjana looks at the babies and looks at pragya...she smiles...she touched the babies...before she do pragya stoped her from touching...

Pragya:- don't touch sanju...they are infant...it will may cause to disease...

Suddenly sanjana leaves pragya's hands and goes and stands on a corner...Abhi goes near to her and lifts...

Sanjana try to jerk...he smiles at her...he justures by asking like..

Do u like to touch the babies...

She also justures by noding her head and smiled...

Abhi goes near to the craddile...and hold sanjana's hand and make to touch her the babies...Sanjana touched...she feel so happy...she kissed Abhi ...

He looks at pragya...and make sanju stand...Sanjana started to pamper ooks at pragya...she smiles and lays on abhi's shoulder...

🙏🙏🙏🙏vote🙏🙏🙏🙏vote🙏🙏🙏🙏vote🙏🙏🙏

Few Times later...

Abhigya is in Alia's Cabin...

Alia:- So Come Pragya...Let's Start...

Pragya Moved towards the Room...Before she enter She Looks on Abhi with a Smile and Insists that to Come...

He smiles and Make a Hold on Sanjana and Goes...

Alia make pragya lay on the bed...Abhi is standing Near to Pragya...

She start the Procedure...Sanjana is So exited to See her Littile Brother...

Alia started the Sonography. Procedure...

Alia:- So Look at the Moniter...u can see ur Baby...

Abhigya Looks at the moniter...Abhigys's eyes were Teared...Pragya make a hold on his hands...

He looks at Pragya and Placed a Kissed on her Forhead...

Alia:- Abhi...It is not ur home...So Keep ctrl...

Abhigya get Littile Shy...

Suddenly...

Sanjana:- what is going here...I want to see my chottu...Papa where is Chottu...I want to see Him...

Abhigya get smiled...He lifts Sanjana...

Abhi:- Sanju...Look at the Moniter...

Look at the Moniter

Sanjana:- Yes...Papa...

She Looks but She cant see her chottu....

Sanajna:- What is this papa...I can't see my Chottu...Only a Dot Is there...