part 19

Episode19:- in the midnight pragya is sleeping in the side of the bed..and abhi opens his eyes and sees pragya abhi smiles and pampers her hair with his hand..he want to go washroom but he can't gets up and suddenly the spoon falls down and pragya wakes up from her sleep and she holds abhi and says what happend to u? Why u wake up in the midnight? What need for that? Abhi says:- oo hloo madam I want to go the washroom.. pragya says ok I will help u to go the washroom..and pragya moves suddenly abhi stops her and moves from her and abhi says u come with me to the washroom? What? Pragya yes bcz of ur health u can't stand straightly so u want a helper..Abhi says unakumanam,vekkam,soodu,sorane , ethuvum illeya? Cheee...oru purushankoode taniya washroom porathku? Pragya naa ethku vekkapedanum..I am ur wife..Abhi shocks😳pragya sorry not yet...🙂but I ha e the rgt to take care of u...Abhi ooi meri Bivi pragya athellam kalyanathkappuram nee ippo poi purab ne koopidu..nee enkoode vara mudiyath ok.. pragya aapka ye drama plz ghatham kar lijiye na I am fed up with this drama... purab is not here ava ippo avanode veettile toongikitturuppa...Abhi says appo nee pragya🤚dadi jaa chuki hain..ab yaham mere alava aur koi nahi hain so leave ur persistence and come with me...Abhi ok I will come with u..but only on one condition... pragya  says 🤦‍♀solli tolaye...Abhi says u should close ur eyes when I am going to bathroom ok.. pragya ok.. agreed. Ab toh chale doctor sab😬..and pragya murmeringly eppovairunthalum naa pakka porath taane ippo patha enna akidumo ennavo...Abhi suddenly looks pragya and asks what did u say? Nothing..aapne kuch suna... abhi  says tumne kuch kaha... pragya nahi....they goes washroom and pragya opens the door and she says poi ellam mudichittu vaa...naa inge wait pandre...Abhi says ok but ur eyes... pragya closes her eyes 😌... after sometime they gets out from the washroom and pragya make Abhi sit on the bed...and she goes near to sofa but suddenly abhi holds her hand and says nee intha bedle paduthko...enakonnum problem ille....ana enaku irukeye pragya says.....ye intha bed double coat so u can sleep here... pragya shockingly me? With u? In o e bed?😳.Abhi murmeringly eppovairunthalum nee en koode taane... pragya looks Abhi...pragya smiles and says hw Abhi? Hw I can? Ooi pragya madam romba ellam expect panna the ok..nee nenakire Mari onnume naa pannaporathille...so nee mothalle kanavu kanarath niruth...u got it na.. Abhi says...Abhi moves on the left side of the bed and he gives me side for pragya...and they both lays on the bed together but in two sides.... after sometime... pragya cries loudly...and calls maaa... Abhi suddenly opens his eyes and switch on the lights...Abhi saw pragya is on the floor...and abhi asks what happend my jaan? Pragya ethku da nee enne othache naa enna ta panne nee enne odakaruthku....Abhi says naana unne odacheya...ille naa othakale... pragya says aama nee othakale naane Keele vizhunthe...Abhi says appidi sollu atha naa pathe naa appidi seyya mattene.... pragya  says sab mere galathi hain🤦‍♀kya zaroorath Di mujhe iske saath sone ki ayyo Enna kodumayo... pragya 😡looks and goes near to the sofa and she lays on the sofa she sleeps also she switch off the light....to be continued......