Part-52

At that time... everyone saw that pragya is coming by stairs...

Sarala:- pragya don't do this...plz...plz...

Pragya:- no...maa...mujhe meri beti vaapas chahiye(I want my daughter back) and I will do anything for that...

Pragya moved towards the hall...

Abhi holds pragya's hand...and he stops her...

Pragya:- mere haath chod do...mujhe meri beti chahiye...

Abhi:- I will bring back our daughter back...plz obey... don't go...

Pragya:- no...I don't want any help from u...look at this...(she opened a bag and everyone get shocked that to see the bag is fully filled with her ornaments...) I will give this to him...if it is not enough for him...then I will begg in front of him...and I am not ashamed for that...bcz i wnat my daughter back...

Abhi:- no...u can't go...I will.not allow...

Pragya:- leave my hand...I want to go...

Pragya throws his hands and goes... suddenly abhi placed one slap on pragya's cheek....

Everyone get shocked...

Pragya holds her hand in her cheek and looks at abhi...his teares are falling down and his eyes were became reddish....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Guys...how are U? Hope u all are good...sorry for the late update...

So let's start with a smile....

Abhi:- look pragya u can't do this?

Pragya:- what?

Suddenly pyrab's phone rings....he picks the call..Abhigya is looking each other angrily...
After the phone call...purab comes near to abhi...

Purab:- Abhi...I want to tell u one thing...

Abhi:- what?

Purab makes Abhi apart from others...they talks with each other...everyone get confused....

Abhi:- Look Dadi...maa...don't pick any call after this...we have some work...we want to go...
He came near to Pragya and pampers her forehead...

Abhi:- don't stress urself...it is not gd for u and our child....I will bring our daughter back...

He goes by saying this...but pragya is in still angry...

After that scene...everyone is sitting in the hall...all are littile nervous about pragya...bcz 2 hrs passed after pragya's going to the room...

In Abhigya's room...Pragya is sitting on the floor with holding their family photo...she is crying...the tear drop falls on the photo frame...

At that time the phone rings....

Dadi gets up and goes to take phone...suddenly sarala stops her....

Dadi understand that abhi told us that don't take phone calls...

Dadi nodes her head and sits...suddenly pragya runs towards the phone from staircase....
She reached near to the phone...before anyone block she picked the call....

Pragya:- where is my daughter? I want her right now...

Pragya:- I will give u money that u want...I want my daughter back...where I want to come to see u...

Pragya:- ok...I will come...

The conversation ended....everyone get shocked...

Dadi:- pragya where are u going?