part 33

Episode33:- Abhigya and sanjana enters into the mm and suddenly flowers 🌹🏵🌹started to falls down on pragya and sanjana.. pragya and sanjana looks Abhi and smiles..the mm is fully decorated..with flowers.. roses etc.etc..dadi comes and huggs pragya and says janmadin ki bahuth Bari Mubarak hoon meri bachi..jeethi raho.. pragya touches her legs amd brings blessings from her.. suddenly a voice came out Let's Begin The Party.. everyone looks..it's none other than purab he is on the stage.. suddenly abhi holds pragya's waist and smiles and says come lets celebrate.. abhigya goes on the stage and there was a cake which is beautifully decorated and abhi said to pragya that blow the candle off.. pragya blows the candle and she takes the knife and but she justured abhi to hd the knife to they could cut the cake together .. Abhi smiles and they cuts the cake together..and also gives cake each other but suddenly she feels that her saree is pulling by some one.. she looks down and she smiles it's non other than sanjana she lifts sanjana and take a small peace of cake and gives but suddenly sanjana holds pragya's hand and she moves pragya's hand on pragya's mouth.. pragya huggs sanjana and ate the cake.. she also gives to sanjana.. sanjana says love u mumma.. happy birthday to my dr mummy.. sanjana kisses on pragya's cheeks..Abhi  also says to pragya that many many happy returns of the day my dr.. pragya says thnx to abhi..the cake cut ceremony was over and purab takes the mike and says. It's time for dance..the lights will dimmed..and the floor became fully romantic.. purab and and arjun leants their hands to their lady lovers..they started to dance so many couples is dancing.. suddenly pragya see a hand is in front of her and she looks up..it's abhi she gives her hand and they moved towards the dance floor..but suddenly pragya slips and abhi holds pragya's waist (eye to eye..did diya gallan song plays)..they forgot their surroundings...the song was over and everyone claps for the danced couples..that time  abhigya came to reality and they aparts.. purab says to abhi that don't worry bro we will again do the dance but u two only... Abhigya smiles and they enter into the stage..the dance of abhigya begins..( tere sang yaara song plays).. after sometime the dance was over and the lights switch on.. pragya goes down but before that abhi holds hand and he brings the mike from purab..he station speak..hlo guys gd evening..thnx for coming..I have an important msg..this is pragya..oh srry missis.pragya mehra..my wife..my life..my world..my jaan..my better half..🤗🤗ethna sonnalum ath adikamakath..I love her so much..engalodeyum ego le start panni love le mudinja oru story taa..ana athile neraya twist and turns iruku..as u know 1 year before how was me..an arrogant..cruel..rude person..I am not worry about persons I want only money..money is important than person..but it's not a lie..it's true bcz naa appidi taa nadanthkitte.. ellarume Dr.abhishek mehra ve taa pathirukinga and abhishek mehra ve yarume pathathille try pannathille nu sollalam..naa appidi oru arrogant..merciless person akarathkana karanam intha society and sila reputed persons taa... everyone started to look each other and started to murmeringly..before 15 yrs appo enaku 10 vayassu irukum ille dadi...dadi started to cry and some one make her sit to the sofa..anneku periya oru news vanthanga Mr.mehra and missis.priya mehra dead with an accident.. ellarume nyapakam vechiruka nu teriyale ana ennale maraka mudiyath..yena appo taa naa nerukamanavanga enkitte irunth pirinjitta..srry piruchitta..to be continued..