part 34

Episode34:-i am with them in the car..but God played a game with me at that time enge irunth vanthath nu teriyale I want to eat ice cream..so my papa said go and bring the ice cream..I am gets out from the car and I still remember the face of my parents which is smiles looking at me..but suddenly that think happend..my parents car met with an accident..I am shocked..I am run fastly and I reached hospital with my parents..the doctor said that it's serious..they need a operation..my parents admined  the ICU I also informed dadi and she also reached... after sometime the Dr gets out from the OT and said that they need a operation go and arrange 8 lakhs for the surgery..I said that money is not a matter  for us..I will arrange it but I want some time and it's Sunday the bank is off.. Dr u start the operation I will reach the money..the dr said that first u bring the money and also do the formalities..I am said dadi to u wait here I will bring money.. after lots of struggle.. I can arrange money its been 2 hrs since I left the hospital and finally I am reached the hospital with money but what I saw was the dead body of  my parents..I throw the money and I run near to them..dadi hugged me and said they are no more..they are gone..I am get shocked..that time the Dr came and touched my shoulder and said srry beta we couldn't save them( in present abhi started to cry when  he was explaining his story pragya and dadi also cries)..that time I wiped my teares and I pledged that I will become a doctor like him and I will revenge  for my parents death..I study well and I am became a doctor but starting I am always care about money not people but later I understand that if I does what they done then there will no difference between they and me..at that time I  decided that now onwards nobody is going to suffer what I did..I will show them what is a doctor..what is he suppose to be.. hopefully I could keep that promise till now..but few months before I did a mistake but I am also did the penitence..he looks sanjana and smiles.. pragya goes near to abhi and she wipes his teares and she nodes her head by justures no don't cry..abhi huggs pragya..and cries.. sanjana runs to the stage and she also huggs them.. everyone's eyes get teared but only one person's lips have  a wide smile (the the person is a mystery) abhigya aparts and abhi lifts sanjana and holds pragya's shoulder and says this is my family👨‍👩‍👧there is no life for me without them..they are everything for me... pragya lays her head on abhi's chest and a picture was captured by purab..📷 after the party.. pragya,dadi,alia,tanu,purab and arjun were sitting in the sofa..chit chatting..but Abhi and sanjana is missing.. pragya smiles with them but in her inner mind she searches for abhi and sanjana.. after sometime pragya excuses them and she steps the stairs she thinks that abhi and sanjana there..she opens the door but suddenly two soft hands closed her eyes pragya touched the hand and she understand that was sanju 's hand..at that time..one strong hand is also holds her palm and it's abhi.. sanjana says mumma don't try to escape there is a surprise for u..Abhi says to her earlobes that there is a beautiful surprise for u my better half.. pragya smiles..and strongly holds abhi's hand to be continued....