part 5

Episode 5:- they enter to a beautiful hall with arrangements with flowers like a heaven the tables are arranged near a swimming pool were Abhi and pragya sits and the rest of them sits on the other side, purab opens the shambane and everybory cheers... Purab says guys the music is on so lets dance.. tanu looks at arjun Lent his hand towards her, she blushes and take his hand to the dance floor. and purab and alia also joins... The dance begins the lights fades there is only a small light.. abhigya enjoys their dance pragya seems borre... Abhi notices that and he Lent a hand towards pragya.. pragya looks at him. He says what? I does not mean anything. I am bored so are u let's dance pragya smiles and gives her hand they all dances and abhigya dances pragya says in her mind he looking handsome tonight. Alia and tanu went to grab a drink purab and arjun also follows  abhigya are not paying attention to anything else just to each other abhigya is alone in the hall..they firstly dance with a distance but (pokapoka)  their dance turn to passionate , Abhi suddenly looks at pragya's eyes those dazzling eyes and her smile he don't know whats happening to him he never felt in this way before, his heartbeats turns to high beat pragya also feels the same way about him they came closer and closer Abhi pulls pragya even more closer pragya shocks..😳😳he turned close to her, his one hand curved her waist and the other hand  cupped her face and he slowly brushes her lips by controlling his impatience her one hand on his chest and other one is down and strongly holds her saree bcz of the closeness of Abhi Abhi suddenly kiss pragya's lips and he leads the pulpe of her fruitful lips pragya suddenly comes to reality and pulls Abhi pragya turns and abhi paths on her shoulder she turns back with blush on her cheeks and lips Abhi smiles and says (he walks close to her) sorry pragya...😞i don't know what is happening to me I never felt this way pragya I am really frank with everybody I can't ctrl myself bcz u are that beautiful... pragya leans and before saying it's ok the rest of the gang interupts...🤦‍♀ they all party up and drink to much but Abhi was controlled he was Saturday so he didn't drink... Bcz sanjana lost her mother on Saturday... Finally the party ends and pragya check s her phone and it's 12.00 clock and she also sees 56 miss calls from her mom she gets so tensed andcalls tanu says tanu I want to go back it's midnight..I want to go tanu says look at arjun's condition he is hardly drinks and he is not contious  so I can't live him try to  uderstand pragya pragya says I can understand suddenly alia comes and asks tanu why is the matter tanu says the matter and alia. Says I am here to help pragya turns and sees that she is debunked and she says no alia u are so drunk. And so purab is also drunk u can't drive alia moves a head and said to Abhi Bhai plz drop pragya she our responsibility Abhi nodes his head  and he take his car key and offer pragya to a lift pragya smiles and gives with abhi. Abhigya sit s in his car and abhi noticed that pragya is not wear  the seatbelt Abhi justures with his eyes that wear the seatbelt but she can't u uderstand it Abhi says pragya plz wear the seatbelt it's for our safety pragya nodes and she pulls the seatbelt but it was stucked and she can't pull Abhi sees and says can I help u pragya nodes her  head and abhi comes and pull the seatbelt suddenly pragya's nose touches abhi's face Abhigya looks eachother and an eye lock (Allah waariyaan song)plays after some time they comes to reality and pragya puts the seatbelt Abhi backs to his seat and asks pragya shall we go? Pragya smiles and they started their journey it's raining slowly... suddenly Abhi stops the car pragya what happend to the car why u stopped? Abhi says I don't know. What u don't know it's ur car u should know that what is the matter Abhi eagerly (naa unkoode taane iruke appram enaku eppidi teriyum enna achu nu enkitte magic ethuvum ille guess pandrathu) pragya angrily turns her face Abhi gets out of the car and checks the engine Abhi kikks the car and says what bullshit ya the car was puncture pragya year this and gets out the car and she also kikks and says ( entha nerathile entho unnode carile yeranenachath naa unnode carile keriyath naa panna tappu) Abhi suddenly ooi! Drama queen will u plz stop the nonsense ( ith naa unkitte sollavendith unne carile yethiyathinale taa ennode car puncture achu) pragya says what bcz of me she says loudly and abhi 🙏 plz meri maa saari galathiyam meri hain plz mujhe maf kardo pragya smiles and enjoys his situation suddenly the rain falls heavily Abhigya enter into their car they both are sitting in the back seat of the car to be continued....