part 35

Episode35:- Abhigya and sanjana gets in the door and sanju slowly removes her hands from pragya's eyes and abhi says to pragya's earlobes..opens ur eyes swt heart.. pragya slowly opens her eyes..she saw the room's walls are fully filled with photos of abhigya and sanjana's ,pragya's child hood photos.. pragya suddenly saw a photo frame is closed by a towel near in the wall near to the bed' wall middle.. pragya moves towards to the wall and abhi says to pragya take the towel pragya takes tge towel and she saw a family photo of abhigya.. pragya's eyes were teared and suddenly she feels something is crawl on her neck she looks down it is a love  pendant..she says thanks to abhi and she suddenly notices the locket in the pendant..she opened it  and she saw three parts of frames in the locket..the locket frame was filled with Abhi, pragya and sanjana.. pragya cries and huggs abhi tightly..and says I love suniye..I love you so much❤❤abhi also huggs pragya and says love u meri jaan...(at that time sanjana is busy with playing her teddy by sitting in the bed..)abhi holds pragya's waist strongly and leants a hand for pragya to dance.. pragya gives her hand and abhi snaps her hand the lights were dimmed and only the candles lights only in the room.. suddenly sanjana feared with the darkness and sanjana started to cry.. pragya suddenly puts on the light and lifts sanjana and says what happend.. nothing..u don't worry mumma is here na.. sanjana says mumma mujhe darkness se bahuth dar lagtha hain..Abhi thinks in his mind..if sanjana is here then my plans will failed..so I want to  wait still sanjana sleeps .. suddenly abhi gets a idea and he takes sanjana and says beta aaj tum dadi ke saath so javo..dadi tumhe achi achi stories suna dogi.. sanjana says no.papa mujhe mumma ke godh main sona hain.. pragya says kya zaroorath hain usko dadi ke room main bejneki.. Abhi says do minute keliye tum chup karogi plz..Abhi goes with sanjana and after sometime abhi was came with free handed..Abhi suddenly holds pragya's waist and says let's continue dr..but sanjana pragya questions.. abhi suddenly puts his finger on pragya's lips and says no more words(tumko paya song plays) the dance started but suddenly pragya loose her balance and they falls beds together.. pragya is on abhi's top..Abhi started to remove her hair which is hiding her face.. pragya smiles😊but suddenly abhi roles with pragya and now abhi is on the top of pragya.. Abhi asks to pragya are u happy for the surprise? are loved it? Pragya suddenly nodes her head and give a kiss on abhi's lips abhi shocked with the sudden action of his wife..but at the time Abhi cupped her face and started to blush her lips.. pragya strongly holds abhi's shoulder..some few seconds abhi catches the fruit full lips of pragya and started to kiss her pragya closes her eyes by sudden act of abhi but slowly she also give him back and joints with him.. their tongues also joins with their passionate kiss of love.. after sometime they aparts bcz of the some breathe problems..Abhi started to muzzle her neck and started to unpin her saree..but suddenly pragya holds abhi's hand before he unpin the saree and says suniye the door was open.. somebody will come..Abhi smiles and says why u caring about unnecessary things? Anybody will not come.. sanju is on dadi's room and the guys(talia,arjun and purab) also in their own rooms..so u don't worry and u should concentrate bedroom romance..u get it..ok baba I got it pragya says and smiles..abhi huggs pragya tightly he also removes her saree halfly he can saw her clearly visible cleavages and belly also..abhi touches her belly..she moans by his name and she also holds her jacket strongly.. Abhi removes her jacket..Abhi started to give wet kisses on pragya's belly and slowly he moved to pragya's cleavages which is clearly visible for him..he massages her cleavages and he muzzle her neck..our nauty abhi also trying to search the hook of the blouse to unpin that.. after lots of struggle he can't find it.. pragya suddenly started to laugh and says wont are u searching for? U wont get what u are searching for..it's not in  that place? pragya smiles and abhi stops the nuzzling her neck and also  the job of searching..he looks angrily and gives  a nauty smile to pragya.. to be continued...