part 17

Episode 17:- no it's not possible...if we are really got married..then the marriage certificate will get  only after two days..so we can't afford that.Bcz the Inspector gave me only 48 hrs time to get back sanjana from the child welfare home... otherwise they will shift sanjana in the child orphanage...Abhi says. pragya says no Abhi yesa nahi ho saktha...hum ab kya karenge? Suddenly purab goes near to the registrar and says in his ear something.... after that suddenly the registrar says ya..I will help u... Intha matter konjam munnadi ye solliyirukalam le... everyone has confused..Abhi asks purab..hw u do it? Tumne kya baath bathaya uske kaan main vo ithni jaldi maan gayi.. purab says ...arre yaa tumne kya socha da mere bare main... purab kisi kaam Letha hain toh ussse ghatham karthi hoon..samji..and purab says on abhi's ear..naa avankitte kette nikhil evlom kudukare nu sonna nu appo ava sonne 2lakhs nu so naa avankitte sonne naanga unaku 3lakhs tare nee engakoode nikkureya  avlom taa ava othitta..and our matter is closed..Abhi says to the registrar ith munnadi ye sollallam le..and he laughs... after sometime they get out from the office and everyone gives a hi-fi.. abhigya huggs each other...in that day they were so happy..but suddenly it happend... abhigya met with an accident...they got injured...they are alone in the car and mathavangakitte vere car irukarathinale ellarume avangavunga carileye vare nu sonne and only abhigya meat with an accident...they hospitalised... pragya get injured and abhi's right hand fractured...to be continued....