part 47

Abhi reached ARORA mantion...he bells..the ring...
Sarala opens..

Sarala:- arre beta...aap...

Abhi:- pulls sarala and entered into the house and asks..
"Where is my beti...what happened to her?"

Abhi:- sanju...sanju...he moves towards the room of pragya...

He opened the door...
He saw that pragya is sitting near to Sanjana and she is halfly lay on the bed... unknowingly his eyes get teared...he moves towards pragya...he saw that she is sleeping like a kid...he slowly pampers her for hand kisses on her cheeks... suddenly he noticed that Sanjana is getting Cold..he took the duvet and covers but suddenly when he try to cover Sanjana...his hand touched on her belly...she suddenly jerks and opens Her eyes...sue saw that Abhi is so closer to her...she suddenly jumbs...
Abhi smiles at pragya and sits near to Sanjana and pampers... pragya's lips were carved...to a smile...Abhi cries...

Pragya:- rudely... doctor told that she will be alright in the morning...
Abhi looks at pragya...he nodes his head...

after sometime...Abhi get fresher and come to room...he saw that pragya and Sanjana is sleeping...he moves towards them and kisses on their foreheads...he moves towards the sofa...
At that time pragya opens her eyes...

Pragya:- suniye...

Suddenly abhi shocked and little surprised by her calling...he turns... pragya smiles at abhi and moves the blanket which is on the bed...and gives place to sleep for him...he smiles at pragya and he lays on the bed...and covers with duvet...now they are in one duvet...Abhi huggs Sanjana...at the same time pragya also holds her hand on Sanjana suddenly their hands touches...Abhi.looks at abhi... pragya looks back and removes her hand but that was not happen... suddenly Sanjana holded both hands of them...their hands became one..and jammed on Sanjana's hold

Sanjana:- papa aap agayi..mumma ne aapko bahuth miss kiya...main bhi...kyom app hamare saath nahi aaya...

Abhi;- now papa aagaya Na..ab sab teek ho jayega...hain Na pragya..he looks at pragya by saying this...
Sanjana also looks... pragya nodes her head and smiles at Sanjana...

Sanjana:- love u papa...love u too mumma...she huggs both of them and holds their hand strongly...Abhi looks and smiles at pragya...but pragya ignored and closed her eyes...
in the morning...Abhi is work outing... pragya very well know that he want coffee after his work out...Abhi things about this... suddenly the door opened...he saw that it was pragya and there was a cup.of coffee in her hand...Abhi get surprised...he stopped the work out and moves towards pragya...she also moves...Suddenly abhi's smile became rude...he moves towards pragya with a attitude...she suddenly noticed that and she also act like she is not care about him..she looks at abhi and gives coffee to him..

she looks at abhi and gives  coffee to him