pary 13

Episode13:- pragya asks what? What plan? My jaanu it's midnight... Abhi says ohh midnight I don't know... 😏 And abhi pulls closer and says come bby let's go for a drive... Pragya says drive are u mad😇😇 this midnight no.not at all.. why I want to spend some time with u... Pragya smiles and says so swt of u but not now tomorrow we will go for a long drive ok.. abhi says no if u not came with me I will cry loudly and sarala maa will came and it's very bad for u.. pragya says🙂  acha teek hain tum chillavo I will not come with you.. abhi sounds loudly and suddenly pragya hold his mouth with her hand  abhigya eye lock.. pragya slowly removes her hand from abhi's mouth and smiles..☺ abhi suddenly started to kiss her eyes cheeks...😚😚pragya shocks with the sudden movement of Abhi and abhi goes near to pragya's lips but suddenly she slips and moves but Abhi hold her hand by back and her hand is on pragya's belly and huggs in back... Pragya blushes too hard...Abhi removes her fair which is falls from her shoulder and started to give wet  kiss pragya's neck she hold abhi's hand which is on her belly...she feels the intimacy of him...😌 Suddenly pragya came to reality and she pulls Abhi and says enough for today plz go..if sanjana will wakes up no no.no I can't face her..😣 Abhi says ooi meri drama queen don't play with me..sanjana is a  3 yrs baby... So don't escape from me to the reason of sanjana... Ok abhi pulls pragya at that time sarala knocks pragya's rooms door and asks is everything fine beta.? Who cried loudly? Is there is any problem? Pragya suddenly no mumma I think u heard a sound of dog...abhi 😡main tumhe dog lag rahi hoon? Pragya suddenly holds abhi's hand and she goes near to the window and says plz go abhi plz.... Abhi says suddenly abhi gives a kiss on her cheeks and says gd night my better half... Pragya smiles and says it is not gd night..it is gd mrng...ok..🙂 In the morning pragya get ready to go for the hospital..and she goes suddenly sanjana holds her saree's edge and says  i also want to come Di... Pragya says no beta u stay here with sarala maa.. I will call u in the afternoon ok...pray kisses on her cheeks and says bye and she goes... pragya reached the hospital and she searches for Abhi but can't find abhi.. pragya asks a nurse that where is the abhi...nurse asks sorry... Pragya🤦‍♀oh I am sorry I meant the Dr.abhishek mehra.. oh he is on the OT the nurse says ok when he will get out from the OT u plz inform him that I am waiting for him in the canteen... The nurse nodes her head... pragya is in the canteen she having coffee suddenly she feels that a hand is on her shoulder and she look back it's Abhi and says  hi drama queen hw are u? Pragya sasy good...suno I have a plan? Abhi curiously what? We will give a party for our frnds and announce that we will be get married soon. Hw is my idea..Abhi says ok we will do it today ok. Pragya sasy no today I  have the night shift so today is not possible..Abhi says ok as ur wish pragya smiles..🙂suddenly abhi's phone rings and he pick the phone and sasy what? When? ... Im coming now he cuts the call and moves suddenly pragya asks what happend Abhi says come with me it is urgent...they reaches the mm and pragya is still confused and she thinks that what happend to this abhi suddenly... Abhi suddenly gets out from the car and kikks the door pragya get shocked..she get out of the car and follows Abhi they reach the mm's hall and sees there was so many persons... Police and advocates and some child welfare members... Abhi suddenly saws that sarala maa,sanjana and dadi  also there he confused... pragya shocks...😳to be continued.....