part 9

Episode 9:- abhi enter the cabin of nikhil and he kicks nikhil and slaps (pragya try to ctrl abhi but she can't abhi throws her by the frustration of nikhil and she get in injured she again tries to hold abhi's hand) Abhi says hw dare u to play with the life of a child? What if something happend to her? Ippotheku naa unne mannichuvidare bcz sanju ku ethuvum akale ana marupadiyum nee ethavuthu intha Mari panne mavane konniduve...Abhi pulls nikhil and goes out pragya also looks nikhil angrily and goes.abhi sits his cabin and he is in full of anger pragya says to abhi that cool down and she gives water to abhi firstly he refused to take water suddenly he looks pragya and see that pragya get injured abhi suddenly holds pragya and make her to sit  in a sofa and give first aid Abhi says I am sry. sometimes i can't ctrl myself I didn't did  this  knowingly I am so sorry.. pragya suddenly holds his hand and put her finger on abhi's lips and she nodes her head says don't talk like that... abhigya looks each other suddenly the nurse came to abhi's cabin and abhi jumbs and asks what? Nurse says that the girl  is contious now.. abhigya looks each and smiles and goes with the nurse... Pragya sits near to sanjana and abhi also sits sanjana says ethku neenga azhuvare enaku ethuvum akale parunga.. abhigya smiles and kisses on her cheeks together... Suddenly her phone rings  and she picks up the phone and asks why are u call me mom? now I am busy. suddenly pragya says excuses to abhi and she goes to the corridor,after sometime pragya cuts the call and she sees Abhi is looking her Abhi asks what is the matter why are u so nervous is everything is fine? Pragya says that it was  her mom she told me that come quickly to home I don't know what to do? My car is in the workshop and i get the car only evng. Abhi says don't get disturb if u have not any problem I will drop u pragya smiles and they both reaches the house and pragya says thanks to Abhi and goes but suddenly he notices that pragya's handbag is in the car I think she forgot it.. pragya opens her house and sees some unknown persons sitting in sofa and pragya asks her mother:- who are these people why they here sarala says that unne ponnupakaruthkaka Vantha vanga taa nee poi readyayittu vaa pragya shocks and says in frond of that people sry  I can marry u. why? They asks suddenly abhi enters the home to return pragya's bag... Pragya saw and says bcz I am already in love.. abhi thinks (love a ivalka yarukoode iva ennatha solla vara onnume puriyamattinguth) they asks whom? Abhi sir.. I meant abhi.. pragya says ...Abhi shocks😳😳 he drops pragya's bag and she looks at pragya.. pragya asks Abhi naa sathyam taane solre namma uyirukuyira kadalikarom le ( ivlom abhiye path sollittu pragya justures to abhi that plz say yes.. )abhi get uderstand and nodes his head with a confusion.. to be continued...