part 41

Episode 41:- in the Night mm.... abhi is sitting in the bed and his hand is on his head... he is little disturbed... pragya is busy with ironing  dresses ... suddenly sanjana comes near to abhi and says come papa let's play..Abhi says no I am not in a mood to play go and play with ur maumma... sanjana says no papa mumma is busy and i want to play with u...Abhi shouts and says I told u that I don't want to play now... tumhari ithini sidh...Abhi blows  sanjana... pragya see this and runs to the bed side and she lifts sanjana...sanju started to cry... pragya asks to abhi what are u doing? Are u mad? Don't dare to touch sanju...what happend to u? Pragya goes with sanjana very angrily....Abhi started to blow himself.. he says i blow my chiild...hw dare u abhi to do that..what happend to me?...he started to cry...  hrs passed... after sometime pragya comes in the room with sanjana...Abhi looks pragya and smiles but she gives a angry look and she make her to lay on the bed and she lays...Abhi touches on her shoulder but she throws that and sleeps... the darkness if the night increased...after sometime pragya hears some sound...she opens her eyes she saw that abhi is sitting near to sanjana's legs and he was crying... pragya gets up and asks what happend Abhi? What are u doing? She gets off from the bed and she holds abhi's hand and goes to the balcony...Abhi says I am not a good father...I blow my chiild... pragya says don't think like that...it is ur right as a father...Abhi says pragya I want to tell u something.. pragya says yes told me...I will be always with u...Abhi says I will tell the matter to u on one condition.. pragya asks what condition? Abhi says naa entha sonnalum.. nee enne vittu podakudath ennale ath tanga mudiyath... pragya cupped his face  kissed on his forehead and says I promising to u that I will never leave u for any reason...abhi's eyes were teared and he huggs pragya tightly... she also huggs...Abhi started to tell all things pragya I told u that before 2 yrs I am a bad person and I will do illegal to Medical ethics...Today nikhil told me to do  the same thing which was thrown me in my entire life before 2yrs... pragya asks I know everything about ur past life..Abhi shockingly asks hw? Pragya says one day when I am arranging ur room I got ur dairy and I read it on that day...I know about all things which u do...and I am not blaming  u for that...bcz it was such situation to do that...and onething I will never met the rude and arrogant Abhi...I met only lovable and caring abhi so I don't care that hw was u before our meeting...and I am not loved that abhi who was in before two yrs...I loved that abhi who is in my hands...she kisses on his forehead and huggs...abhi's eyes were filled with tears...she also teared...Abhi says I love u pragya...she also says I love u suniye..the camera zooms off...in the morning...Abhi is laying near to sanjana and he huggs sanjana.. pragya saw this and she pampers two two eyes of her entire life...she goes... after sometime she came with two cups one glass milk..and one glass coffee... pragya calls abhi...and he gets up..he says gd mrng to pragya...he saw that sanjana is sleeping calmly he pampers on her hands...his eyes were teared bcz there was a  blow mark of abhi's five fingers on sanjana's hand... suddenly sanjana opens her eyes and saw abhi he smiles to sanjana..she gets up abhi says I am srry beta... sanjana huggs and says no papa don't say srry..that was my mistake..I don't know that u are disturbed...and mumma told me that papa have so much love for me bczof that reason he bit me...I love u papa...Abhi huggs sanjana and says I love u too...and papa one thing...I want someone to play with me...one brother or one sister...and u should think about the matter seriously... sanjana looks pragya and smiles... sanjana jumbs from the bed and goes... after that abhi pragya and justures with his eyebrows...what's next? Pragya get shy..and she goes...but suddenly abhi pulls pragya and she falls on abhi's top..he asks what about next? Abhi gives a nauty smile to pragya...she pulls Abhi by saying as usual kaam hain mujhe... main jaathi hoon...she goes abhi looks pragya and smiles....