part 48

In the next scene turns to kitchen... pragya is taken the juice and drinks... suddenly

Abhi holds her bay back...the juice glass jerks...the juice falls on pragya's mouth..and neck...

Pragya:- don't dare to.touch me...I hate u...I only want my child's happy..bcz of that I allow to stay u with us...

Abhi suddenly make turn pragya towards him...she get shocked... suddenly abhi looks at her mouth and her eyes...she understand that what was he going to do...she pushes abhi...but his hold is strong and she can't escape from his hold...he slowly touches around to her mouth..which is fully filled with the essence of juice...

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

He slowly touches around to her mouth...which is fully filled with the essence of juice... pragya holds abhi's chest.... he sensually started to touch her belly... suddenly she stringed the hold.. when he  moved towards her br***ts...pragya try to stop abhi by doing that...but before she stop... he pasted his lips by hers...he started to kiss wildly...he try to Inside her...but she didn't allow...he continued his effort to  go Inside her.... suddenly abhi feels someone is pulling him..by the floor...Abhi ignores that and continued his job... Suddenly  pragya also feels someone is pulling her on the floor...she can't look downward...(abhi avale vitta taane keele paka mudiyum😀😀😀😀😀)..after sometime Abhi slowly removed his lips for to have some breath...and he looking towards  her lips for the next attempt...at that time... pragya takes a deep breath and she looks downward...she get shocked...it is none other than sanju... Sanjana looks pragya and smiles...she suddenly pushes abhi..

Abhi:- che....just miss....hw dare u?

Pragya:- looks abhi shockingly and she looks on the floor...she also justures to abhi...

Suddenly abhi  looks on the floor... he shocked...

Sanjana:- papa...what are u doing here...

Abhi:- smiles at Sanjana and lifts her...
Sanju papa is drinking juice with mumma...he looks pragya by saying this...

Sanjana:- I also want to drink juice with mumma...

Abhi looks at pragya and smiles...

Abhi:- no beta...that juice is only for papa...hain Na mumma..he looks pragya...

She kicked abhi's leg and bring Sanjana form abhi's hand and moves... before she going...she gives a angry look to abhi....

Time passed....3 months later... In hospital cabin...

MD:- no.. pragya... I can't...he deserves it...

Pragya:- no mama...plz reduce his banned period by 3 months...the patients lists are very high... I can't manage myself...there have a need of a surgeon...

MD:-i can't reduce his punishment...if i do that...then people will tell that I Donne partiality...if u want to do this then I also pressured to cancel nikhil's punishment also...

Pragya:- I am ok with that....do it ungle plz...

MD:- ok...for u i will do it...

Pragya:- thank u ungle...

In ARORA mantion...