part 51

On the other side...Abhi come back to the ot...Abhi looked her cabin when he know that she is not on his cabin...he get worried...she also not there....abhi little feared...he started to call pragya's phone is out of coverage...Abhi get disturbed...he sits the chair desperately... suddenly one call come...he picks the call..
Abhi:- what? pragya is in hospital...what are u saying purab?

Abhi:- yes...I am coming...

He goes...he reached the hospital...Abhi saw that purab alia and arjun tanu are in front of the ICU...he runs towards the ICU....

Abhi:- purab what happend to pragya?

Purab:- don't know I am on the way to the office suddenly I saw pragya is running towards a van and i saw that sanju is on the wan...

Abhi:- what? Sanju is kidnapped...

Abhi can't ctrl her sadness...he started to cry...arjun make him sit on the table...at that time...the doctor came out...

Abhi:- hw is pragya?

Doctor:- who are u?

Abhi:- I am her husband...

Doctor:- oh...I am sorry...she have some injury on her head...not serious but she is very weak...and by the way congrats...she is expecting...

The doctor goes... everyone get happy that to hear this words from doctor's mouth...but abhi is in a situation that whether be happy or cry...the screen freezes on abhi's and pragya face....

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Continuing story....

Abhi sits on the chair...at that time purab goes near to him and touched his shoulder...

Purab:- congrats yaa...u are going to become a father?

Abhi:- I don't know what to do? Be happy or sad?

Purab:- sad? Why? Ur family is going to complete...

Abhi:- but my daughter Sanjana...

Purab:- what yaa? Kya tum sanjana Sanjana karke rakha hain...she is not ur own daughter na...she is ur adopted daughter...

Suddenly abhi's eyes became reddish..he throwed the hand of purab in angry which was on his shoulder...he holded purab's collar and started to beat...

Abhi:- hw dare u to say this to me? Sanjana is my daughter...she is our daughter and don't dare to say this again to me...she will be our first child if we have other kids too...do u get that...he started to pull him...

Suddenly...

Arjun:- guys plz stop it yaa...this not a situation to fight...plz...

Alia comes and she holds purab...

At that time...

Doctor:- stop it...this is not a market...it is a hospital and don't forget that...

Arjun make apart them...

Abhi sits on the chair by holding his hands on his face...

Purab goes near to him...

Purab:- sorry yaa...i am not think about ur feelings I forgot everything when I knowed about u are becoming a father...

Abhi:- I am sorry yaa...(he huggs) I want my daughter back...

Purab;- we will find Sanjana...u don't worry...

At that time nurse comes...

Nurse:- patient ki koi hain idhar...