part 21

Episode21:- abhi is sitting in the bed and cries.. pragya is also cries but when she saw abhi is crying she wiped her tears and goes near to abhi and touches on his shoulder..Abhi turns around and holds pragya's waist strongly huggs and cries😭😭pragya cupped his face and her head nodes by saying that no! Don't cry abhi..we will go tomorrow and bring back sanjana...after few minutes...the scene is pragya is sitting in the middle of the bed and abhi lays on her lap and they cries together they also wipes their tears together...in the morning🌞 abhi is sitting in the car very frustratedly and he tries to calm his eagerness by the horn...he pressed the horn for a long time...📯pragya comes and sits in the car and says plz stop horning abhi...it's very irritating plz stop...Abhi eagerly starts the car runs the car fastly..they reached the orphanage.They saw that so many children plays on the ground..but their eyes searches for sanjana only.. suddenly a man touches abhi's shoulder and asks what u want? Why are u here? Which purpose? Abhi says we want to meet the orphanage matron..The man says ok! Go straight and then take left there u can see the matron..they reaches the office and meet with the matron he(abhi) says we want to meet sanju? Matron:- what which sanju?I can't understand..Abhi says oh! Sorry I meant sanjana.. matron says ohh! Now i got it...are u Mr.abhishek I am I rgt...Abhi says yes I am... purab told me that u will come here to meet sanjana matron says.... pragya Says where is my child? I want to see sanju...the matron calls the attender and says plz go with they and show sanjana... pragya's teares is started to falls down... abhigya enters the garden and they see sanjana is sitting on a bench alone... suddenly pragya calls sanju... sanjana turns and seeing pragya her eyes was blushed and the eyes were filled with tears they runs together...and sanjana calls maaa... pragya huggs sanjana and give kisses on her all over face and sanjana kisses on pragya's cheeks and huggs...they cries together... When Abhi  see this he also ctrl himself to stop crying... sanjana says plz maa mujhe yaham se le javo na...mujhe yaham nahi rehana...mujhe tumlokom ke saath rehana hain...and she cries... sanjana goes near to abhi Abhi lifts sanjana on his hand and he huggs and kisses on her forehead...he cries... sanjana wipes his teares and huggs abhi...and abhi says I love u beta❤sanjana also says I love you too paa...Abhi holds pragya and sanjana and goes to the office..and says i want sanjana..so naa sanjana ve kottikittu pokapore...Abhi goes but suddenly the matron says u can't do anything like this? Bcz already a couple want to adopt sanjana as their daughter...the papers are done and they can take sanjana at any time... Abhigya shocked...😳abhi says I will never let this possible...she is my daughter and I was my daughter...he bits the table eagerly😡😡 matron says look Mr.abhishek we can understand ur feelings but it is too late..they are moving a head.. I can do onething for u.. I can hold sanjana only two days... atgkappurama ennale onnume panna mudiyath...hope u understand...if u want sanjana plz do something...and one more thing we can only allow couple for the adoption...u got it..the matron calls the attender and says bring back sanjana and he( attender)takes sanjana from pragya's hand and their hands were together🤝 and slowly their hands..👋pragya cries... sanjana also.... abhi holds pragya's hand and justures stand here... pragya throws his hand goes near to sanjana and she kissed all over sanjana's face....Abhi can't ctrl himself by crying..he cries and he brings pragya and sanjana goes.... abhigya also goes out but pragya is still looks backward and they starued when sanjana disappears from their eyes.... To be continued....