part 24

Episode24:- they reached the mm they moves a head to the mm and suddenly everyone says congrats and throwing flowers...and they reached the door of the mm pragya saw that tanu and arjun is also there and tanu takes abhigya's aarathi.. and says inke aarathi edukaruthkaka periya vanga yarume ippotheku inge ille so konjam neram nee vena enne periya vanga la nenachko? What about this abhi? Abhi smiles.... pragya touches the plot and kikks and enters into the mm...she moves...her feet  is fully stitched on the floor bcz of the red Colour in the plate...at the evng taalia, arjun,purab and abhigya sitting around the dining table for dinner...before abhigya took the food tanu says wait wait... ivlom seekrama sappidarathku vidamatte? Abhigya looks each other with confusion...tanu continues..before having food u want to complete some rituals...tanu takes a sweat box in  her hand and goes near to abhigya and says abhi u should take the sweet....Abhi says ok oru sweet taane eduthtta pochu...he tooks the sweet and he moves his hand on his mouth suddenly tanu holds abhi's hand and says this not for u meri budhu...Abhi angrily... don't call me like that name...tanu says nee budhu Mari vela saitha budhu nu taane koopida mudiyum...Abhi nee antha sweet pragya ku ootti vidu ok vaa...Abhi says ok..and his hand goes near to pragya's mouth... suddenly tanu interfere and says meri baba plz konjam wait pannunga...and says to pragya u also should take a sweat and give to abhi...pragya blushes and they gives the sweet together🍫... everyone claps...and then tanu gives a two wine glasses to abhigya and says do the same... abhigya drinks together🍷🍷... after the party the gang holds abhigya together and pulls in a room and they closed the door before they closing the door they says happy first night yaa...Abhi looks each other and blushes😊😊..in abhi's room they were sitting near on the bed and they are confused..what to do? Pragya started to saying suniye i know that I had so many duties as a wife...but before that I am also a mother...so.my first priority is for my daughter... secondly app...Abhi 😬😬says appo nee enne pakave mattiya? Pragya smiles and holds abhi's cheeks...and says taruvene...Abhi says with a 😳naa enna kettalum taruveya? Abhi asks with a nauty smile.... pragya blushes too hard and says yes! But what u want..she asks like she has not  know what is abhi saying...and she runs...but suddenly abhi pulls pragya and they lays on the bed...Abhi huggs pragya tightly and kisses on her cheeks... pragya blushes too hard....and he says naa kettatuku ithvare reply tarale... pragya says neenga enna kettinga? Abhi says naa enna kettinga nu unaku teriyathath? Abhi huggs pragya tightly and says don't act smart in front of me... pragya huggs abhi and says I love u my nauty suniye...they huggs together....in the morning... Abhi is get ready for the drive...and he calls pragya plz jaldi aavo na it's getting late... pragya says suniye main aa rahi hoon... after sometime abhi thinks intha pombulanga ellarume ippidi taa make up pandrathkaka oru day fulla venum...abi main nahi hain toh vo neeche speedly nahi aayegi naa poi koottitu vare...and abhi goes...he opens the door he saw that his so called bivi pragya is trying to tie the blouse's lace.. to be continued.....