part 18

Episode18:- pragya opens the door and sits near to abhi,and hold his hand and says i am sorry abhi... everything is happened bcz of me...plz forgive..and she cries suddenly a hand is hold on pragya's shoulder she turns around and see it's dadi she huggs dadi and cries...dadi pampers her hair and says don't cry my child.. don't cry..at that time the doctor comes.. pragya wipes her teares and asks to doctor..Doctor abhi is fine na? Is anything serious...doctor:- no.he is out of danger but he want rest bcz  he is weak.. suddenly Abhi opens his eyes and holds pragya's hand and says come pragya let's go..we want to get back sanjana.... pragya says it is not the time for that u should rest...Abhi throws her hand and says hi to hell pragya...I thought u will  understand me. But I am wrong..matha time le ellame sanju sanju nu kathuvene ippo enna achu ye nee kattna pasam ellame poitteya.. pragya angrily the love I gave sanjana is pure..she is my half of me and u also so I want u both I can't loose u  for her and her for u...so don't try to mensure my love that have  both of u... suddenly abhi faints and lays on the bed...Dr. says I told you that he is weak so he should take bed rest for one weak..and tomorrow he will discharged and u can go home..and u should massage on his right hand for the recovery of his hand.. pragya nodes...in the night dadi comes and says pragya u go and fresh up u were sitting in the hospital since morning... Pragya ok dadi I will go and fresh up dadi don't go anywhere until i  come back... suddenly dadi's phone rings and she pick the phone she get shocked and drops the phone... Suddenly pragya comes back and see this pragya asks what happend dadi.. why u are in shock...is anything serious? Plz tell us...dadi cries and says my sister has gone... yesterday..they try to contact me but the line was engaged...i want to go...but hw can..Abhi is in this situation.... pragya says don't worry dadi u should go...I will take care of him..but hw u alone u can do this..the servent is on leave for one week so hw u can... pragya it's not a problem dadi I will do however we are going to marry... kalyanathkappuram seyya vendiya kadamai naa ippo saitha enna prachanai...eppovairunthalum naa seyyavendiyath taane dadi kisses on her forehead and says abhi is very lucky for he get u as his wife...❤ To be continued.....

ℍ𝕖𝕣 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕕 𝕄𝕖 𝕋𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें