part 36

Mature content included.....
Read it on ur own risk....

Episode36:- Abhi angrily with a swt smile asks are u teasing me? Pragya says eppidi vanalum vechko..she laughs..Abhi says unne  naa enna pandre nu paru..he started to tickle her.. suddenly abhi turns pragya and now she is on her back and abhi is in her top..Abhi show her Dori of her blouse and he touches her bareback sensually suddenly the tickling laugh of pragya was over and she holds abhi's jacket which were falls down on the bed..Abhi started to muzzle her neck..he also give a love bite to pragya's shoulder.. pragya moans..Abhi says don't loudly anybody will come..Abhi unties her blouse knot with his mouth.. after some time he is successful to unpin her Dori and he started to touch her bareback..his hand slowly enters in to her cleavages... suddenly abhi  make turn pragya towards him..at that time he removes her blouse completely..he saw her cleavages and he looks towards pragya and smiles..but suddenly she closes her eyes and covered her frond with her saree..Abhi laughs with the nauty action of his wife..and he says tum kithna usse chupane ki koshish karogi uthna hi vo mujhe dikhayi dhega so don't waste your time..(bcz it is a net saree) she blushes and turns her face on the other side..at that time Abhi removes his shirt.. pragya see this and she suddenly closed her eyes..Abhi laughs and says meri bivi sarama rahi hain..not bad bivi tumhe saramana aathi hain? Abhi teases pragya..she opened her eyes and says I am not besharam like u? She give back tease to abhi..he gives a angry and a nauty look to pragya and huggs he started to give wet kisses on pragya's neck..but suddenly abhi cries loudly ouch.... pragya shocked and asks what happend? Abhi says ellame unnale taa.. pragya confusingly bcz of me? How? Abhi says tumhari ye saree ki guilter fabric meri chest scratched..I can't bear this? It's painful.. pragya says srry and she says I will go and change the saree...Abhi says with a nauty look no need for that he removed her saree which is on her breasts..Abhi huggs pragya..her breasts and his chest also gives sensual touches together..he also gives massage her breasts by the way to muzzle her neck... after sometime he slowly moves to pragya's saree's fleet to remove her saree completely..he succeeds in that by the first attempt..now pragya is in her inner panties..Abhi started to kiss her palms..she moans her thighs massages abhi with his tongue and his sensual kissess..Abhi also removes hisr pants also... now abhi is in the same situation of pragya..Abhi huggs pragya very passionately... pragya holds abhi's back strongly when his manhood touches in her womanhood..she moans... she gives some nail marks on abhi's back when she feel the hotness and intimacy of his manhood ..Abhi started to kiss on pragya's neck..then turns her breasts and sucks her nipple he bites her one nipple she moans...and also gives massage to her breasts with his tongue...he gives wet kisses on pragya's belly and started to touch sensually..he sucks the nipple of pragya...at last he goes to touch her womanhood..but before that abhi covered them with a duvet and he started to muzzle her womanhood with his tongue...he holds pragya's breasts also and massages...she holds abhi's hair strongly and pulls towards her..they do a passionate love kiss...still abhi's one hand is on her breasts which give massage to her breasts and the other one  is on her womanhood he removes her panties halfly and touches her womanhood with one finger and he enters the one finger into her... she strongly holds abhi's hair sensually and massages .. they aparts after a long time..and then Abhi removes the inners of them abhi takes pragya's hand and make touch his manhood with her hands... She also massages but now abhi moans...and finally he enters into her..she cries and moans loudly Abhi kisses on her lips to overcome the pain in their love making and he holds pragya's hands he gives the assurance of everything we will share and suffer equally...I am always be with u.. pragya holds abhi's hand strongly..5 hrs passed.. after their passionate love making abhi rests on pragya's shoulder and he kisses on her forehead he also holds pragya's nipples and massages...he says I love u my better half..she also says I love u too..it is midnight 3.00 pm suddenly sanjana opens the door and started to cry mumma mujhe dadi ke saath nahi sona..mujhe aapke saath sona hain.. Abhigya shocks and looks each other and they asks in their mind what will we do? They can't gets out from the duvet bcz they are in a situation to can't gets out..the cloths of Abhigya is falls down on the floor their inners also... (abhigya have the same situation when they born..they have not any cloth in their body🤣🤣🤣🤣😜😜) to be continued...