part 10

Episode 10:- mama ji says what?abhi u? When? Where? And how? Abhi looks at pragya in a confused way pragya interupts her mama and says we were together for night shift and more so it just happens. pragya goes near to abhi and holds his hand and says is I am right Abhi? Abhi nodes his head. Sarala suddenly comes and hold pragya's ear and says why didn't told me this matter ? Sarala says ( to that family who is came for the relation) I am sorry we not interested in this relationship and she is interested in another person  so I am sorry for this(they goes)  sarala says to abhi that plz come beta and sarala make sit Abhi in the sofa. Abhi says sorry aunty I shouldn't hide this from u I am so sorry and abhi touches sarala's foot and and accepts her blessing.   Mama ji says rituals are rituals so we don't want to stop what was happening here. Sarala says yes and goes with pragya and says that go and get ready for the ritual(ponnupakka ready a vara sonnanga) abhi so swet and mama ji sys if u want I will put on the fan? Abhi says no! After sometime pragya comes for the ritual and she is so beautiful in this saree abhi says. pragya hold a tea tray in her hand and she goes near to abhi and take a cup of coffee and that offers abhi.
Abhi was speechless he don't know what to do? He mind with an unwanted mind he smiles and he receives. Mama ji says we know that I know each other but just talk as a part of this ritual. Sarala says yes! Crt.go and talk for some time. After sometime abhigya comes back and abhi says aunty I want to go now bcz dadi is waiting for me so I should go. Sarala says ok beta go and bring ur  dadi next time we need to talk some parents matters abhi nodes his head and goes. Pragya says sarala to naa avane vittittu vare and pragya goes. Abhi smiles and says bye 👋 and pragya smiles and give him 👋back.in the night mm abhi is lying on his bed but he can't sleep he remembers the words and each and every action of pragya and he blushes... He says I like pragya no no i love pragya no no ..abhi sits in the sofa and thinks suddenly he says urekka I got the answer i am in love with pragya..😍❤ abhi suddenly sees pragya on his room and he goes to huggs pragya but suddenly she disappeared and abhi 🤦‍♀ abhi Lye's on his bed and sleeps blushingly. In the next morning Abhi comes to pragya's cabin and he notice that pragya is disturbed.. Abhi says to pragya that I want to say something? Pragya curiosly asks what? Abhi says naa enna solla varena enaku unkitte, pragya:- ya unkalku enkitte.. abhi:- ath ennenna I... But  before he sys suddenly pragya interupts and says Abhi before u say I want to say something to? Abhi says what ..pragya says :- I am extremely sorry for the yesterday's incident I didn't do that knowingly.. I want to stop that marriage so neth possible a iruntha vazhi ath Mattum taa  athinale taa appidi sonne. don't misunderstand me. sorry... Abhi's face is dim after knowing this from pragya.. abhi's face is dull and abhi goes but suddenly pragya hold his hand and says unkalku enkitte etho solla iruku nu sonnene enna ath I... Appram enna ? Abhi says there is no need to tell that now. pragya says no  tell me what was do u want to say  before. plz tell me the matter? Abhi suddenly holds pragya's waist and kisses on her lips and says I love u so much❤❤🤤 pragya shocks with the sudden movement of Abhi and she slaps Abhi suddenly abhi came back to reality and it is a dream of Abhi. abhi starts to tell  pragya that I ... Before he complete his words sanjana comes and goes near to pragya and says Di I don't want to be with that nurse. I want to sit with u. I am so bored... Pragya lifts sanjana and kisses on her cheeks and says tomorrow u get discharged and then we go to di's home. Sanjana says love u di and she huggs. abhi still in the dilemma and abhi want to say pragya that he started to feel for her,And he loves her but he can't say nothing..😞 after the words of pragya to be continued.....