part 8

Episode 8:- after this incident abhigya goes the room and abhi is very happy and he sits in the chair and pragya also sits the sofa and acts like she is reading a magazine suddenly pragya asks:- why did u laugh when I slap nikhil? Nothing bas yese hi Abhi says. Pragya:- I don't know if someone laugh when a anyone get hurt🤔(naa sirippe yena enaku antha nikhil un pakathile varathu pudikath)( wait wait naa ye avalode nikhil pazhakaruth pathu jelous a feel pandre enakum pragyavukum idayile ethuvum illaye antha date time le mattum taa naanum avalum close a irunthe ana it's just an accident  naa appove avlkitte sorry kettittene) abhi thinks and says kahi main us se pyar toh nahi kartha? Pragya hears this and asks what did u say? Abhi nothing ya u heard anything.. pragya says no no I didn't heard anything.. (pragya thinks I now that u  love me but ath sollrathku unnode ego allow panna mattingara enna abhi unnode vaayile irunthu antha three magical word kekkaruthku naa tavichkitturuke eppo solla pora ye enne ivlom tavika vidare) suddenly abhi asks pragya that why u slaped that nikhil? Pragya shocks and she remembers that incident (at  that time she is wearing a net saree and her stomach is clearly visible nikhil saw this and he try to touch pragya's stomach he thought that pragya is busy with having food nd he thought that she will never notice that his hand Lent to her stomach to touch base suddenly pragya blocks his hand and slaps) present time.. Abhi asks u didn't answer my question? pragya shockingly no no it's nothing serious just leave it.. pragya know that if abhi know this he will kill that nikhil.( pragya remembers when nikhil sit near to pragya she noticed that Abhi getting hurt and abhi is disturbed he couldn't like that nikhil and me together and she also know that why abhi clapped when I slapped the nikhil ) suddenly sanjana comes and says to abhi UNGLE I know that my mom is dead  she cries loudly and abhigya shocked  abhi Keele irunthittu solluva bcz she is very small (3yrs) and  says who told u that ur mumma is dead?  I heard the nurse says to this someone its not true mom was here she just went outside.. no ur lying I know i don't have any one on the world.. sanjana says.. abhi:- who told u this u have me ur doctor UNGLE pragya didi and so many others sanjana smiles slowly and pragya came near to abhi and sanjana pragya says  beta tumhare ma nahi Hai toh hua tumhe pyar karne keliye tumhare pragya Di hain na ab ye Rona Dona band Karo and smile... Sanjana smiles and hugs both of them and they also huggs sanjana.. suddenly sanjana falls down and abhigya get shocked abhi runs with sanjana pragya also follow abhi he sys to the nurse that go and get ready to the OT it's an emergency ( guys few minutes back as I mentioned that before nikhil's entry they were discussing a serious Matter the matter is.... Pragya goes to the ward for look hw is  sanjana the nurse is going give a injection to sanjana sanjana cries loudly pragya goes there sanjana says dekho na Di ye nurse mujhe dara rahi hain I don't want injection plz batavona Di... pragya:- beta u r a good girl na So u should take the injection Oru erumbu kadikara vedana mattum taa irukkum sanjana curiosly asks eppidi irukara erumbu pragya smiles and says katturumballle,cholanurumballe,oru sweaterumbu and suddenly she give the injection to sanjana and she checks her heart beat she was shocked and she runs fast and opens abhi's cabin she has a report with her pragya says the great abhishek kandupidikathathe naa kandupidichitte ennanna before she to tell anything abhi interupts and says  I know what u gonna say sanjana bis a heartbreaking patient pragya shocks and says if u this why did u tell.me ? Abhi says bcz I know that u and sanjana's bonding i don't want to spoil ur happiness. Pragya says but we should do the operation abhi says I can't take a chance  if we do the operation there is only 5℅ of change  success pragya still..) present time;- they ready to the operation and the operation begins but suddenly the power got offed the light failed.. all are panicked they don't know what to do suddenly a light became visible and it's non other than pragya ( she bought an emergency light) she justures abhi that don't fastly and abhi continues the operation finally the operation will success. abhigya huggs other but suddenly abhi get apart from pragya and exits to the OT very angrily.. he is going to generator room and slaps  and asks who told u to switch off the power the  the security says nikhil sir did... Abhi moves to nikhil's cabin pragya requests abhi and try to pull him back ..but she ctrl abhi... They enters nikhil's cabin and abhi suddenly kikks on his chest... To be continued...