part 12

Episode 12:- abhi and pragya sitting in the beach suddenly sanjana comes and abhi lifts her into his arms and says are u happy now baby doll? Sanjana says not yet I want to eat ice cream pragya suddenly no beta u are not in the condition to eat ice cream so next time... Abhi also agrees that and says yes pragya is rgt... Sanjana' s face fades and she became gloomy pragya take her from abhi's arms and says beta u are a gd girl na So gd girls dont cry... Sanjana smiles and says buy me later one Abhi says ok.baba. Main dedoonga... Sanjana smiles and they goes near to car on the way sanjana is sleeps on pragya's lap and she laid down on abhi's shoulder abhi says we should talk about yesterday's matter to ur mom and we also tell that now we are in a relationship and we want to get married... pragya smiles and nodes her head.. finally they reached pragya's home and sanjana is sleeping in pragya's shoulder and abhi rings the bell sarala opens the door and they get in  pragya says that I will go and make sanjana lay on the bed and she goes... She returned to the hall and abhi says I told everything..sarala looks pragya and says it's not a problem I am so happy that u two are together..being one sarala take pragya's hand and gives to abhi and says always be happy don't be apart... abhigya touches sarala's foot and sarala gives blessings to them Abhi says now I want to go home it's so late... Lets sanjana sleep here to night I will pick her tomorrow pragya smiles and nodes... Sarala goes in and pragya goes near to the door and looks at abhi and says bye abhi 👋☺ abhi also says gd night meri jaan sleep well and I will catch on ur dream... Pragya blushes and abhi looks and gives😉... In mm abhi is freshes  up and he wants to call pragya but something stops him... May be his ego... Pragya freshes  up and lays  near to sanjana she gives a forehead kiss to sanjana and covers sanjana  with a blanket suddenly pragya's phone rings and she saw the name in her phone the name displayed on the phone was my better half...❤ Pragya going to pick the phone but suddenly the call cuts she thinks that may be wrong dialed.. pragya closes her door and off the light and she falls asleep... After sometime she hears a voice in her room... pragya wakes up and asks kaun hain yaham...plz tell me mujhe bahuth dar lagtha hain... Pragya wakes up from the bed and she walks near the light to switch on that... suddenly a hand holds in her waist and she cries loudly... Abhi puts on her finger on her lips and says shhhhh...  And looks sanjana and justures don't wake up her if she wakes up then my plan won't work...Pragya shocks 😳  and asks plan .? What plan... abhi it's midnight... What are u doing here...Abhi smiles...and 😉😉 to be continued...