part 29

Episode25:- abhi opened the shower🚿🚿the water started to falls down on abhigya.. suddenly abhi holds pragya's waist strongly with his two hands..and huggs pragya very passionately she also huggs abhi very tight..🤗🤗he holds pragya's bareback and started to touch..she also makes some nail marks on abhi's back..they not thinking  anyone/anything.. suddenly the water falling stopped... pragya pushed abhi..Abhi says (intha shower irukale..intha veettile ellame enaku ethira taa nadakuth.). suddenly pragya laughs..Abhi.looks pragya with angrily and she says now u go bcz the water falling is stopped...Abhi suddenly gives a Nauty smile and says (tanni taane ninniruch..na niruthaleye..) pragya shies..and also shocks..Suddenly abhi see the drop of water is on pragya's lips he cupped her face and started to give kiss on her lips... pragya shocks by the sudden action of abhi she closes her eyes..but after few minutes she also melt like a ice cream bcz of abhi's kiss and he holds abhi's back and she also gives him back...the kiss started slowly but when pragya joined..it became wild.. after sometime they became apart bcz of some breathing problems... pragya blushes..and says now a days u become very wild on kiss...Abhi smiles and says not bad my suniye..Tum bhi kuch kam nahi ho meri so call bivi..by the way ur lips taste was awesome..I like ur lips when it weted..the taste of ur lips increases..but next time u should not put this lipstick it's not gd..I can't taste ur lips fully.. pragya blushes...Abhi pulls pragya and says this is a just trailer bby the picture is coming soon... pragya holds abhi's hand and walked towards the door and the door opens and says plz go abhi..there is sanjana alone..aaj ka quotta ghatham toh plz go..Abhi says ok..but kal ki quotta mujhe abhi mil sakthi hain kya... pragya smiles and pulls Abhi to the  room and she closed the door...Abhi goes..at that time pragya's towel falls down...she suddenly pick out and entered into the bathtub🛁..she thinks (intha towel konjam munnadi vizhunthirutha ayyo ennale nenachu koode paka mudiyale..ippidi irunthe enne vidamattingara and intha towel koode illena🤐🤐)pragya blushes too hard.. after sometime pragya finished her bath and came to the room.. unknowingly her face became  blush and smiles..she saw her sanju and her suniye is sleeping like kids... sanju is on abhi's chest...she leaves the towel on sofa and goes near to them..she take sanjana from abhi's chest and make sanjana lay on bed...and she goes near to abhi and gives a forehead kiss to abhi and she covers abhi and sanjana with a blanket..she also lays on the blanket..Abhi and sanjana is on the  bed sides  and pragya is on the middle.. pragya huggs sanjana and closed her eyes.. suddenly abhi opens his eyes and he smiles...to be continued..