part 4

Episode 4:- the girl slowly opens her eyes and Abhi asks beta are u okay,the girl said ,yes doctor I am fine.doctor were is my mumma she asks Abhi tensed and he could not look at that innocent child's face  pragya moves towards that child and says u r a good girl rgt, and good girls dont cry ur mother went outside to bring so many gifts for u but u should stop crying first sleep now I will wake u up when ur mother come child says ok Di I will not cry.abhi says pragya to take  the medicine from the table she goes near the table and arranges the medicine properly this time Abhi try to be friend with the child and asks what is ur name baby doll?she say sanjana nice name but I will call u sanju do u like the name  she says yes doctor UNGLE my mother also calls me sanju Abhi's fades the girl asks what happend UNGLE? Abhi says nothing And he  smiles she gives the medicine to the child and pamper her cheeks and kiss on her cheek.  after the medicine sanjana lays and sleeps pragya exits the room  suddenly she hears a voice saying excuseme pragya, God ! It's sounds like Abhi she couldn't believe her ears she turns and saw Abhi he says in a low and romantic voice thank u pragya she couldn't believe it abhishek mehra saying thank you to me 😁suddenly he says don't take it as a compliment it's not nice to lie to people even a child pragya's fades and Abhi turns and walks away she says in her mind (Ivanellam thirunthave matta) next scene shift to a hospital alia opens the door of purab'cabin and purab is sitting on a chair alia walks towards him and sit on his lap and asks baby what's the plan tonight purab smiles and kisses on the cheeks of her and says candle light dinner alia jumbs from his.lap so  exitingly and she says that so romantic darling just I and I dancing in the night purab inturubs no babay  don't get too exited it's a double date tanu and arjun is also going with us alia says more excitedingly that's so great love and friendship in the air at the same time.next scene tanu's home alia,purab arjun are sitting on a couch and tanu brings drinks for them.arjun says guys why don't we invite Abhi too..alia and tanu look at each other alia shouts what the hack are u talking about purab it is a date and Abhi is single tanu nodes purab says I think arjun is right Abhi is so dull nowadays he want a relaxation all agrees tanu jumbs from her seats and says o have a brilliant idea guys, let me invite pragya too purab and arjun look at each other pragya who they asks tanu says arjun don't u know who pragya is she is my best friend she also came to our wedding too.oh!I remember that beautiful girl tanu looks at him and he says not beautiful as u darling tanu blushes purab says ok call her let's go it's getting late next scene hospital back to pragya and Abhi abhi's phone rings and he attends the call tell me bro  Abhi it's getting late were are u we are waiting for u  Abhi suddenly look at his watch and it's 8.05 guys I am coming I am on the way purab laughs Abhi if u don't know how to lie then don't lie I know u r in the hospital I goes forgot I have ur location on my pH one Abhi laughs and hung up the phone he goes to the parking section and it's raining Abhi uses jacket to get rid of the rain and sees pragya on the other side kicking her cars tire Abhi takes his car moves towards pragya and asks what happend pragya shouts can't u see my car tyre is dead Abhi laughs and moves his car pragya says what a rude Abhi moves backward the car and opens the door and offer pragya to get inside then he actually realises she actually wore while net saree and it's all wet pragya feels her prestige didn't allow her to get in the car Abhi get out of the car and take of his jacket and cover pragya she looks at him and he smiles I owe u one and now it's over get in the car u prestige lady she gets in the car and he drives the car and she disturbed of the wetness and switch on the AC pragya take of his jacket and her hair flew Abhi looks at her air and says  it's perfect without ur trying pragya smiles and then Abhi suddenly stops the car and looks at pragya I actually forget where u wanna go?pragya says I forgot to tell u too I want a go to Sweden resort well I just wanna go there too.says Abhi , why u want to go there ? Excuse me we are not frnds to share everything.They reaches the resort purab and arjun runs towards Abhi and high him alia and tanu sees pragya and huggs her too. Then actually realises that they are together they asks and came to know they actually collogue s and abhi realises that Abhi is tanu's frnd and pragya is also tanu's s frnd so do pragya  now the spelling mistakes are over and let s study abcd alia looks at purab and says what he says I mean the misunderstanding s are over so let's go to be continued...