part 25

Episode25:- abhi goes near to pragya and says what were u doing.. I am was waiting for a long time... isn't ur makeup over..it's getting late.. pragya says what will I do? I was also trying to ready soon but I can't tie the blouse's lays..Abhi gives a nauty smile to pragya and says I will help u dr.. pragya suddenly no no u can't..Abhi says why I am ur husband..and abhi holds pragya's waist suddenly..and he takes the lays from pragya's hand to him..and he try to tie the lays at this time pragya's eyes were closed bcz of the intimacy creating her body by him...she can feel the breath of his on her bareback.. suddenly abhi see this through the mirror and he started to give her wet kisses on her bareback..she moans..she wants to his hair to pamper but her hands are not reaching..she holds the tables edge to ctrl herself... suddenly abhi lives the bareback and he moves to her neck..he touches her shoulder...he gives a kiss on her neck and he started t give butterfly wet kisses on her neck he gives a love bite on her neck... She can't bear that she moves her hand on the table bcz of the hotness suddenly a prefume  bottle Keele vizhunthitta.. suddenly they get contious and abhi says tum kithni mathlabi hoon?yaham Mai tumhari wait kar rahi hoon aur tum yaham mere saath romance kar rahi hoon.. pragya suddenly says what u mean by I was romancing..all is happen bcz of u..Abhi says bcz of me..naa unnode lays tie panna taa senje.. pragya says yes appadi ille neenga tie panna taa vanthinga ana pannath vere Mari..Abhi says acha toh batavona main ne kya kiya... pragya says aapne mujhe suddenly she stops and blushes...vo kuch nahi app jayiye main abi aathi hoon..Abhi says no no naa Vantha vela mudichittu taa naa pove..Abhi ties the blouse's lays and asks ab chale madam pragya nodes her head with a shy.....they reaches the orphanage and full formalities they have done and now sanjana is their daughter..they says bye to all and sanjana kisses on pragya's cheeks... suddenly the car stopped.. pragya saw that it is a beach side... pragya asks to abhi why are we here? Abhi says I want to complete a wish of my daughter... pragya says wish? What wish? Jo mujhe nahin patha.. suddenly sanjana says mumma u can't interfere in daughter and dad's secret.. I said rgt na papa...Abhi smiles and says yes my baby doll.. tumhare mumma ko kuch nahi pata.. pragya suddenly says ippothile irunthe secrets a.. pragya turns her face..Abhi gets out from the car and takes sanjana from pragya's lap and goes.. after that pragya also gets out the car and lays on the car door... after sometime abhi back with sanjana and she saw that three ice creams in his hand.. Abhi comes near to pragya..and leants a ice cream scoop to him.. pragya first vanga matta ana Abhi request with a justures.. pragya takes the ice cream from his hand... suddenly abhi laughs.. pragya asks why are you laughing? Abhi says look at ur mouth? Pragya looks her mouth in the car mirror and she saw that her mouth is fully covered with cream... pragya takes her saree's edge and started to remove the cream.. after lots of struggle she clean up her face. Suddenly she notices that their is a little cream in her lips..she tooks her saree's edge before abhi holds pragya's hand and then her waist and he goes  very close near to pragya she justures that no not here there is sanjana. And she says leave suniye plz plz  it is a public place.. suddenly abhi says I am romancing with my wife and I am a independent person  i have the rgt to do what I want  pragya says ok I agree but sanjana and everyone is looking  abhi...pragya closes her eyes..she can feel the breath of abhi in her neck... Abhigya looks to sanjana...she is busy with ice cream suddenly sanjana saw that some children are playing with the balloons and she runs to play with them...Abhi smiles and looks to pragya.. suddenly he stronged the hold of pragya's waist and he cupped her face and he started to brush her lips pragya closes her eyes and she feels a electric currant is passing her body...Abhi smiles with the expectation of pragya.. suddenly she slowly opens her eyes she take a deep breath bcz ava bhayantha entha karyamum nadakalle.. pragya looks Abhi and smiles..Abhi says nauty nauty..what u think about me..I am not a fool like u...I will do what I want but not here in our room... pragya blushes... suddenly sanjana calls mumma...papa...come here I want to see something... Abhigya looks each other and goes sanjana leants her finger on a family and there was a two couples with two kids the one of the kid is a small bby... pragya looks sanjana and smiles.. sanjana says I want a bby mummy like that... pragya shocks bcz of the need of their daughter... pragya looks abhi and he smiles and says I am ready..shall we start... pragya blushes too hard😊😊and ava abhiyode kanne pappa and ava suddenly kannu vettikuva..and she goes..with a shyness... sanjana and abhi hi-fis together🙌🙌and abhi lifts sanjana and follows pragya..she is already get  in the car...to be continued....