part 22

Episode22:- abhigya reached the mm and Abhi roughly goes to his room... pragya follows..Abhi sits on the sofa and cries😭😭suddenly he saw the picture of sanjana on the table and he goes near to that he takes the picture and looks it's like a full a family photo he touches the frame and cries his eyes one drop is falls on the frame he cries.... pragya see this and come closer to abhi and touches on his shoulder...she took the frame from abhi's hand and places the frame on the table pragya make sit Abhi on the bed and says I want our sanjana back...Abhi says I know but what can we do? Its too late..we have only two days...in these two days what we do? We will loose sanjana forever I am sure and he cries... pragya suddenly holds his mouth by her hand and says don't repeat again... sanjana is our daughter.. we can't loose her at any cost..id u don't mind I will tell u one  thing..can we adopt sanjana as our daughter legally? Abhi looks pragya and says what are u saying? Hw? They already told that they have to adopt child only couples..we are not couples.we are just lovers..the only way to prove that we were husband and wife that fake marriage certificate...but we have lost the certificate in the accident...there is no other option we have to loose sanjana... pragya says I know that we lost our fake marriage certificate but we can make other marriage certificate?Abhi looks pragya very angrily and says another fake certificate are u mad? Pragya says I didn't meant that we can legally married and adopt Sanjana as our daughter...Abhi suddenly asks  marriage? Pragya says yes we have no any other option..if we got married they can call as we are couples... remember the matron said that only couples can adopt child...Abhi says u are rgt but hw? We get marriage certificate? Pragya says the registrar said that if we originally get married he will give the marriage certificate within two days...u remember...Abhi says yes.but hw? When? Where? Our marriage is the dream of dadi and sarala maa. I also want to make our marriage grand... pragya says at this time sanjana is our first responsibility and we should complete our responsibility...if u want we can arrange a party as our marriage reception and we can legally announce that sanjana is our adopted daughter...no no she is our daughter...Abhi says but dadi and sarala maa will agree for sanjana's adoption as our daughter? pragya says I think they also accept sanjana as their granddaughter and I know that they will under our situation...Abhi says ok..and huggs pragya..and kisses on her earlobes... after sometime abhi calls purab and says come tomorrow onwards to the sub-registrar office with all our frnds... purab asks what? What is the matter? Did u saw sanjana? Abhi says yes!I saw her  I will tell u all the matter tomorrow... purab says ok.i will co.e with our frnds...they cuts the call...Abhi wipes her teares and huggs pragya once again and kisses at this time he kisses on her forehead.... To be continued...