part 14

Episode14:- abhi asks to the police man what happend? Why are u here? Police man says I think u are Dr.abhishek mehra.. am I rgt..yes I am abhi says. Police asks look Mr.mehra we got a complaint against u. Abhi asks what? Complaint against me? Police: we know that u are a reputed person,but yaravuth tappu pannangana sattam sattam taa tappu tappu taa. ABhi asks what? I am not guilty. Police says look Mr. We know that do have a 3yr old child with u who has no relation with u..what? No inge antha Mari entha oru kolanthayum ille.. apko shayath galath fami huyi hogi?  sir who gave the complaint? I want to know the person..Abhi says..Police:- Dekhiye we don't have any rgt to reveal the person so plz cooperate with us.. suddenly the police man noticed sanjana and asks who is the child?Abhi shocks... Abhi don't know what will do.. suddenly he says she 😁 she is my only daughter...at that moment sanjana calls loudly papa.... Abhi shocks and pragya also she doesn't understand what is happening here.. pragya's eyes were blinked..Police:- so this is ur daughter? Abhi says yes.. always..she is sanjana abhishek mehra.. suddenly a sound hears loudly if this is ur daughter then where is her mother? Everyone looks at the entrance and everyone shocks it's nikhil...😳abhi thinks now I will got it.u are the person that complained against me... Abhi says who are u?why are u here? Nikhil:- hello Mr.mehra don't act in frond of me..I know that u are lying..this is not ur child... suddenly abhi holds nikhil's coller and beats him...👊at that time Abhi justures to pragya that take away  the report  from his hand... pragya didn't understand what abhi  justures... Abhi🤦‍♀suddenly the police holds abhi and nikhil and apart them Abhi says he is lying.. nikhil says  I have the proof that sanjana is not ur daughter.. nikhil gives the paper to police and says this is the DNA Report... Abhi says this is not true... A  fake report can make easily bcz he is a doctor... suddenly the NGO.women asks where is the mother of this Child? Suddenly a sound...I am . I am the mother of sanjana..that was pragya...abhi looks pragya that expression what u? Pragya justures yes I am..and smiles... Abhi suddenly yes she is my wife pragya abhishek mehra...and the mother of my daughter... everyone shocks... suddenly sanjana calls her mummy... abhigya confused..again 😇 why sanjana call us mummy and papa she clearly know that her mumma is no more... Then why? Police says :- we are not believing nikhil but he have a solid proof. Is there any proof to state that u are the parents of this Child... Police asks show me ur marriage certificate and the birth certificate of ur daughter... abhigya think that now they are trapped... Suddenly abhi says still we not get our  marriage certificate..and sanjana's birth certificate.. police:- what? marriage certificate illeya... Ethna varsham achu unkalode kalyanam aki...unka kolanthai ku 3yr ayiduchu... Everyone laughs..(only the outsiders) so we can't believe u. Pc take the child... And we go... Constable takes sanjana and goes sanjana cries loudly and says mumma...Papa...😭😭😭 And abhigya also cries😭😭😭 still they are confused bcz of sanjana to be continued....