part 11

Episode11:- suddenly pragya snaps on his eyes and he came to reality.  After sometime Abhi is in his cabin and he is sitting roughly pragya goes near to abhi and says suniye... I want to say something.. abhi curiosly asks what? Pragya close her eyes and try to be brave and says... all this years I was not so passionate about love I  don't no what to say never meant to feel this way I can't act anymore that we are still frnds.. I don't know how did I fell..... Abhi leans towards pragya and puts his finger on pragya's lips and says no more words....I love u  pragya❤ abhi says  and huggs pragya passionately abhi holds her waist and his another hand in the back neck of pragya  she also huggs passionately and says i love u too...I love u so much...❤❤❤ Abhi kisses all over face of pragya and huggs... (Chahathom ka maza)song plays suddenly sanjana comes and says what is going on here... Suddenly pragya pulls Abhi and arranges her saree...🙈🙈 abhi says nothing baby doll and he take her on his hand she says UNGLE  I am so bored I want to go beach Abhi says not now. U are not fully recovered so we will go next time sanjana's face is like😒 and ava abhi kaiyyile irunth keezhe iranguva and goes near to pragya she takes sanjana on her hand and sanjana says plz let's go beach plz tell abhi ungle... Pragya justures that shall we go... ☺ Abhi blushes( bcz pragya sonna le) and he says ok let's go... Sanjana huggs abhi and says thank u so much ungle...Abhi says no no thanks to pragya Dee... Abhi asks shall we go my better half... 😜Pragya smiles and blushes...  Abhigya goes near to the car and suddenly sanjana says i want to sit frond seat of the car ☺pragya says ok baba.. and pragya makes her to sit  in front of the seat and pragya opens the back door  for her to sit of the car sanjana suddenly get out and kikks the door and says I want to sit with pragya dee😘 pragya smiles and goes abhi opens the car door and says plz byte jaa meri jaan... pragya blushes and sits with sanjana.. abhi holds her hand and kisses on her forehead... And says shall we start a new journey of our life... pragya nodes her head... They reached the beach and abhi goes near to open the  door side of pragya, he opens the door and he take sanjana on pragya's lap, and he lents his hand towards pragya and pragya also holds his hand back....they are standing near the beach and looks how gracefully sanjana plays.... pragya holds his hand and she rest in his shoulder... they are looking made for each other(rab ne bana Di jodi)...to be continued....