part 30

Episode26:- abhi suddenly opens his eyes and smiles..he gets up from the bed and goes the other side..he lifts sanjana from the bed, gives a forehead kiss to pragya and says love u dr.. happy birthday to my world..  he g gets out from the room with sanjana..now pragya is only in the room she is not aware that what was happening? Where is abhi and sanju is going? After few minutes.. pragya turns and she try to hugg abhi but suddenly she opens her eyes and searches for Abhi.. Abhi is not there but she get shocked  and she turns to the other side she saws sanjana is also missing..she get panic.. suddenly the lights was switch on..and says happy birthday pragya.. happy birthday.mumma... pragya's eyes were filled with teares.. sanjana goes near to pragya and huggs and says happy birthday maa..love I so much and she kisses on pragya's cheeks..she also kisses and huggs... pragya see abhi and there is a small.cake in abhi's hand and he moves towards pragya and sanjana..he gives a forehead kiss to her and says happy birthday my better half..love u dr.. pragya huggs sanjana and abhi both and cries... suddenly sanjana leaves from pragya and says no.mumma now no crying..smile..and cut the cake..hain na papa..Abhi smiles and says yes bby doll.. pragya wipes her teares and smiles..she cuts the cake.. pragya gives a small peace to abhi and sanjana they also gives cake to pragya..Abhi says this is a just starting bby the full party is on tomorrow we celebrate ur birthday very grantly.. pragya says no need for that.. don't loose ur time..o am happy with this..Abhi  says no no..this is the first birthday after our marriage so grant  celebration needed... suddenly pragya saw that sanjana is falls on her lap.and she fallen to sleep.. pragya takes sanjana and lay on the bed and abhi is also sleeps.. in the morning..dadi returned to mm and she saw arrangements in mm she notices that sanjana is playing with a doll on the hall... suddenly she heard a voice sanju beta come lets go...dadi notices that pragya is on the stairs and she comes down pragya also sees dadi and she goes and touches dadi's legs and she also gives blessings..they huggs together..but suddenly dadi notices that pragya's mangalsoothru and kumkum..she shocked... To be continued...