part 32

Episode28:- abhi switch on the light and says waaw.. beautiful view.. pragya blushes and turns around but her view is clearly visible through the mirror.. pragya looks Abhi and he gives a Nauty smile to her..Abhi moves closer to her and holds her waist which is clearly visible her saree is half falls down..he started to muzzle her neck..she holds her saree very strongly.. suddenly abhi holds pragya's waist strongly and pulls pragya to his face..now they are face to face..Abhi cupped her face and touches... pragya unknowingly holds abhi's shoulder..he is very close to pragya's lips..only one inch to meet their lips..Abhi kisses pragya..💋pragya holds abhi's hair and pampers but the kiss was not longer.. suddenly they heard a door knock sound and they apart.. pragya switch off the light and she put her old saree and she said to abhi that naa munnadi pore atgkappurama yarum illathappo neenga vanga ok.. pragya gets out from the dressing room and she called abhi to came.. after sometime the shopping was over and abhi says to pragya come lets go.. sanjana was waiting for us.. pragya says ya I forgot..I am also missing her badly... abhigya goes to the park but abhigya were shocked sanjana is not there.. pragya asks the care taker about sanjana but she says I don't know.. pragya cries and scold the care taker..Abhi also get panic he said that come let's go and search sanjana..if my daughter not get back I will show u that who I am😡😡😡abhigya started to search sanjana bit sanjana is not there... after sometime abhigya aparts to search sanjana.. pragya goes left◀ and abhi goes right ▶... pragya is crying and she is in frustration.. after sometime abhi see that sanjana is out and a ice cream is on her hand...Abhi goes near to sanjana and lifts says where are go? Sanjana smiles😊😊😊Abhi huggs sanjana and kisses.. suddenly pragya saw that sanjana is on abhi's hand and she called sanju.. sanjana falls down from abhi and runs to go near to pragya she also runs.. pragya lifts Sanjana and huggs kisses on her all over face..she suddenly notice that a ice cream is on sanjana's hand she asks from where did u get it from? Sanjana says mumma enaku intha ice cream oru UNGLE taa kudutha..avaru oru nalla UNGLE..maa enkitte veette pathiyum appram ungale pathiyum neraya kelvi ketta? Abhi get confused.. suddenly pragya brings the ice cream from sanjana and throws.. sanjana started to cry..gabardar agar tum ne dubara Asia kiya toh.. sanjana cries.. pragya tells to sanjana this very cunningly..Abhi goes near to pragya and lifts sanjana from pragya's hand and says don't cry baby doll...I will give u ice cream.. sanjana says thnx papa but u should punish mumma..she scold me..Abhi says no no amma unkitte irukara akareyale taa appidi sonne..tappu in mele taa nee ye sollama kollama odipone? Appram yarukitte irunthum ippidi vanga koodath ok.. sanjana says ok pa..srry mumma sanjana huggs pragya and goes..but still pragya is in confusion..who is that person? Why he asked about us to sanjana? What is his motives..Abhi and sanjana moving ahead bit pragya is statue there.. suddenly sanjana calls pragya mumma come lets go.. pragya says yes dr o am coming..she goes with a confused face...
To be continued...