part 40

nikhil gives a file to abhi and says u should do this now...Abhi asks what is this? Why should I? nikhil says before u reject this plz open the file and read it...Abhi sits in his seat and opens the file and started to read it... nikhil sits on the opposite side sofa with an attitude... suddenly abhi says no...I can't do this..it is against to my medical ethics... nikhil gets up angrily...he slaps the table..and says u should do this... otherwise I will tell all the truth to pragya...do u know what will happen when pragya know the truth better than me...Abhi stands up and says are u blackmailing me? No.not at all.. I.am just scaring u nikhil says....Abhi angrily says do what u can? I will not do this...and that's final... nikhil says wait a second Mr.mehra.... don't get angry...I will tell the truth to pragya. And I have proof of ur illegal activities before 2 years...and I have all the documents against u...Abhi gives a dare look to nikhil and says I am told my truth to pragya on her birthday party... nikhil smiles and says don't act like smart..I am also had in the party and I heard what u said...it's not completely said...u said only the sone parts..but u didn't told the main and important part...Abhi says no...I can't tell that to pragya..if she knows about that she definitely not forgive me and she leave me forever...Abhi stands like freeze... nikhil touches on his shoulder and says don't get panic...no.one know about the truth except u...me...and ........Abhi says don't blackmail me..I will tell all the truth to pragya and I will begg in front of her for forgiving me... nikhil says begg...shame on u abhi...u are a respectful person and u begging to ur so called wife pragya...she didn't deserves that...she is such a bullshit girl... Abhi get angry and puts his hands on nikhil's shirts coller...and says don't dare to talk about my pragya...shut up ur bloody dirty mouth...if u tell anything about pragya then I will kill u... nikhil HDS his hand and throws it...he date u to touch me.i am giving u only 48 hrs.. for the decision...u think we'll and tell ur decision to me...I am expecting a gd decision from u..so bye...he goes...abhi exhausted..he sits in his chair like a dead body...he cries... after sometime he is searching for something...at that time pragya opens the door and goes near to abhi...she asks what happend Abhi?what are u searching for? Abhi leants his head to see...he get shocked and suddenly he huggs pragya and started to cry...she also huggs with a confusion..she asks why are u crying suniye...Abhi says i...i am...I am... suddenly he backwards and thinks no no.i can't tell the truth to pragya.. suddenly abhi turns the matter and says I just remembered about my parents...Abhi huggs pragya very tightly... pragya cupped his face and wipes his teares and says I am for u...as ur mother..as ur father...she kisses on his forehead and she adds his head on her heart...Abhi thinks no...I am doing wrong...I want to tell all the truth to pragya tonight...and I will do.it...she will understand me....to be continued....