part 28

Episode 24:- pragya is not aware that Abhi is there he is...she removes her towel..but before that a strong hand is carving her waist and she can feel the his breath In her bareback.. pragya turns back and now they are face to face...but still abhi's hand is in pragya's waist... pragya asks him that why are  u here? Go i want to bath..Abhi says (naa unkitte kulikavendanu sollaleye nee poyi kulichko...)  I did not tell that u don't bath u go and take bath...pragya says no this is not fair..I can't bath in front of u.. Abhi says this is my room,my bathroom and u are also mine so I have the right to stand here (naa engeyum pokamatte vena nee po)I  will not go (abhi is well know that pragya is on half towel and her dresses were falled when they falls down). Pragya says (naa eppidi pove ennode dress ellame veliyetaa iruku...) Hw can I go i am in a half towel.. pragya plz go abhi...i will became shy...Abhi smiles and says shy..u have that? I don't know? Pragya hits on his chest and says don't tease me... suddenly abhi removes her tight hold and he moves.. pragya take a deep breath..she thinks that abhi will go...but our abhi is so so nauty...he moves towards pragya.. pragya shocks..and  she moving back..and she also nodes her head that says no no... suddenly she sticks the wall and now she got that she will be trapped...Abhi puts his two palms on the  two sides of the wall and pragya. he moves so closer to pragya. Pragya's body and abhi's body were touches..they can feel their breath.. suddenly they have feel that they get any electric shock when her breasts touches with abhi's chest... And  abhi says (ippo nee eppidi tappichu odiduva ennode suniye... naanum unkoode sernthu kulika pore)  now hw u will go i am also going to bath with u.. pragya shocked..Abhi suddenly removes his shirt and throws it....Abhi gives a Nauty smile to pragya and opens the shower...the water falls down on their bodies....to be continued...