part 27

Episodr24:- after the party in the night.. abhigya's room abhi and sanju were busy in playing..Abhi is half lay and sanju is on his lap.. suddenly the door opens and pragya comes.. pragya see this and smiles..and goes to the washroom...abhi noticed that she have a towel in her hand..abhi understand that she is going to bath... suddenly abhi ki dhimak main idea strikes💡 abhi looks sanjana and sanju is busy with playing the doll...Abhi HDS sanjana and says baby doll u sit here..papa itho vare...Abhi make sanjana to sit in the bed and he moves towards the washroom... suddenly he hears a voice...suniye cockroach.. cockroach... suddenly pragya opens the door and she runs they beat eachother and falls down... pragya is on the top of abhi...their eyes were locked with their look...Abhi holds her waist strongly and tries to make her so close to him..abhi pampers her fair which is fallen down in her face and he removes...Abhi looks her lips and brushes...they are very close their is no way to air pass..they were not noticed that the dress changing room was open and sanjana is there...they are not aware of any thinks... suddenly pragya gets up and shy...Abhi can't understand that why pragya is wake up suddenly and why she get feared.. pragya looks Abhi and justures to abhi get up there is sanjana...Abhi turns his head back and saw sanjana..he gets up fastly... Sanjana cries and says look mumma my doll's head is Brocked...😭😭pragya goes near to sanjana and lifts her and says it's ok beta we will buy an other one.. don't cry...u are a gd girl na..gd girls are not cry... sanjana wipes her teares and kisses on her cheeks and says ennode chella amma...she gets down and sanjana goes and continued her play...but that time Abhi is busy with some other business...(all are exited na) abhi is looking pragya with a nauty smile..and he thinks in his mind..not bad.. pragya is really sexy and hit...🔥🔥🔥suddenly pragya noticed abhi's look and she questioned..why are u looking me so strangely?what happend? Abhi says with a nauty smile nothing serious ya I am just looking at her beauty... pragya says my beauty and she looks herself..she shocks bcz she is in a towel..her legs and half neck is visible to abhi...and she noticed abhi that he is in full form and if I am not  controlled abhi then what will happen...I don't know... suddenly pragya goes very shingly..into the bathroom...Abhi also follows her and he also enters into the bathroom...the door were closed...now abhigya is only there..but pragya didn't notice Abhi that he is also in the bathroom....to be continued...