Crushed

"Brain waves are fully functional, She should be waking up soon." 

         "Nat!" I heard Kendall's voice call out. "Please wake up." 

               "Sweetie, it's me, Mom." She sobbed. "Open your eyes..." 

I felt so much anger as I fluttered my eyes open slowly. Everything hurt, opening my eyes was agonizing as I could feel the sting of dry eyes. I suddenly felt immense sadness and cried, I was awake from reliving my memories.

"K-Kendall..." My first words choked out.

"No." A familiar chuckle answered. I moved my head to the right and standing by me was Bryana in a mask looking down at me. "Don't move now," She chuckled revealing an ax. "This will only hurt a lot."

"No, Stop!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

 "Doctor why is she likes this!"

"LET ME GO!" 

"She's hallucinating, We may have to sedate her!" 

                   I grabbed my backpack once the lunch bell rang and hurried over to the bench where the group hung out. While on my way there I noticed Brooke down one of the halls sitting down alone.

"Brooke?" I called out to her as I made my way over. She didn't look up or anything but once I was beside her she shot me a look that penetrated right through me. "H-Hi." I gulped. "How come you're not with the group today?"

"Oh, gee I don't fucking know!" She snapped standing up. "Maybe because they replaced me and threw me out to the curve!" 

"Wh-What, I don't-"

"What you don't remember?" She laughed. "Wow, You really don't remember aiming a gun at your chest? Or me beating you to a bloody fucking pulp!"

"Wh-what. When?-" 

"Figures they do shit to you.." She grinned. "Fuck off and leave me alone!"

I nodded and quietly left feeling like I had done something wrong, I thought we were friends? I walked toward the bench when one of the football jocks slammed me from behind making me fall forward onto my knees. 

"Watch it Jerkwad! You slammed down a girl!" A male voice came to my defense.

"Sorry!" The jock laughed as I got up dusting myself off. 'What a fucking jerk' I said to myself as I came face to face with the guy who defended me. 

"I apologize for him, He's not that intelligent." He smiled.

"Isn't that a requisite for Jocks these days." I sighed.

"Not all of them." He nervously laughed. "I'm one of them." 

"Guess they made an exception." I smiled. "Thanks."

"Anytime." He blushed letting me through. As I looked back at him, its when I really noticed his features. Black hair, Brown eyes, Tannish skin. He wasn't as fit as the other jocks but he wasn't fat either. He was tall and broad, probably why they have him on the team. But he was...cute.

"NAT! Get over here!" Kayla called out waving me over.

                       As I walked home from school listening to my tunes from my new phone I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Kuno!" I smiled. "Thought you were gonna stay to wait for Shannon after her tutoring?"

"I was." He sighed. "But my mom wants me home early, we're going out to eat with my dad since he's usually never home."