Innocent High

"A-Ashley, Ash- N-No, You're Taylor?" I stuttered feeling light headed. "Wh-What going-  this is a fucking joke?"

"Please don't be mad at me." She said helping me to sit on the couch as I just looked her in confusion. "Natasha, You don't understand how much I missed you!" She hugged me tightly, like if she was the real Ashley.

"N-No!" I blurted pushing her away. "What the fuck are you playing at!" Kayla walked in and helped her off the ground. "This isn't funny, Cut it out!"

"Nat, Wh-Why are you doubting who I am..." She cried, but her eyes were empty.

"What did you do!" I gulped turning to Kayla for an answer.

"I fixed her." Kayla sighed hugging her. "I did just for you, I know how much you cared about her. Thought you would like a little replica of her."

"She's not a doll I can just keep in my room!" I confronted. "T-This is Insane!"

"I-I thought you liked me.." She sobbed, I didn't even know what to call her. Taylor? Ashley?

"I'm going out.." I gulped feeling like I was drowning, my chest was tight and I was breathing rapidly.

"Where are you going?" Kayla called out.

"Kill or go get ice cream, I'll think about it on my way..." I replied. 

                       I sit on the swing in the park next to my school, the sun was going down and the sky was a beautiful red and purple color. I pulled out a smoke and put it loosely on my lips as I looked through my pockets for a lighter. In the distance at the school entrance, I saw Claire walking out of volleyball practice and walking down to a car that was parked in the park parking lot. Coincidentally, it was Mr. Ostrander's truck. I wasn't able to be seen because I was way out of view, but I could see them perfectly. The truck didn't move and the windows were rolled all the up, I could only assume they were doing what they didn't finish in class on Friday. I lit my cigarette and swung a bit before beginning to head home when a familiar green jeep pulled over and honked.

"Hey!" Daniel smiled. "Need a ride?"

"Maybe a new life." I smiled putting out my cigarette. "Where are you coming from?"

"Football practice, Couch has been on our asses about winning the homecoming game." He sighed. "Come, We can drive around for a bit. I can tell you need to clear your head for awhile."

"Thanks, Daniel." I smiled hopping into the passenger's seat. "You excited for the game?"

"Nah, I'm not as the good as the good-looking jocks. Cant even get a date to the dance." He said glumly. "Bet a kitten like you has many dates, Who are you going with?"

"No one actually." I blushed. "The guy I was initially going with has another date. So, I am probably going alone."

"Oh well, Um.." he nervously laughed. "W-Would you like to go alone together?"

"Are you asking me to be your date?" I giggled looking at him. 

"Yes," he said boldly looking back at me for a second before he turned his eyes back on the road."Will you go to homecoming with me?"

"I would be happy too." I smiled feeling like my old self again. "Thanks, Daniel."

"Anytime Kitty Cat."

                 I walked up to the front door, all the lights were off, they probably went out. I used my keys and opened the front door only to be surprised by Kayla taking a nap on the couch. I woke her up with me coming in and shutting the front door.