School Rules

"Whats wrong Natasha?" Logan smiled tauntingly. "You don't seem so happy to see me."

"I-its a surprise." I sighed as Daniel began tugging on my hand to follow him. "See you guys around.." I followed Daniel away from the group as he led me to the pickup area behind the school.

"I Missed you." He whispered kissing me passionately on the lips as his hands were gripping my hips and pulling me closer. "Why don't you show me how much you missed me, baby..."

"D-Danny..." I giggled nervously continuing to kiss him. "We have to get to class." 

"We have 5 more minutes," he whispered gripping me much harder while his hands were trying to remove my shirt. 

"Danny, I promise we can do it after school," I lied. "Come on." I sighed, finally able to separate myself from him. He let out a frustrated sigh but quickly met my gaze and gave me a warm smile."I love you." I blushed.

"Love you too Kitten." 

                    Throughout the day classes were normal as I passed the spot where Brooke and I met, My heart tightened a bit. As the class waited outside after break, for the teacher to arrive, I looked at all the face to see if I recognized anybody. Once the teacher arrived we went inside the classroom, I sat in one of the middle desks while the teacher was taking attendance. Someone came up to the desk behind me and plopped their stuff down.

"Hey, Natasha." The warm sound of Ruzzel's voice greeted as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey!" I smiled turning to face him. "Our first class together!"

"Don't forget about me!" Lexie added plopping her stuff in the empty desk next to mine. 

"Guess this year won't be so bad." I smiled as we began class with Ms. Henderson. Until one particular student arrived late.

"Your name?" The teacher asked nicely.

"Cohen." He sighed plopping his stuff on the floor in the nearest desk from the door. "Logan Cohen." He looked really distraught and-

"Oh god he looks so blazed," Lexie whispered over to me. "He's already hanging around the wrong crowd."

Ruzzel and I look at her with straight faces, "Lex, We ARE the wrong crowd." Ruzzel whispered.

"Oh, Right." 

                         After school, I began heading off campus and waited by the bike racks for Kayla and the rest of the group. Daniel was the first to arrive alongside with some of his buddies. It was perfectly fine for him to have friends, But the people the friends he made over the summer were considered vandals. 

"Nice bitch you got there." Freddy, The lead group member, Hollered at me.

"Guys! Be nice." Daniel smiled as he turned to me. "We're headed to In an Out wanna come?"

"Uhm, I have lots of homework." I sighed. "Maybe some other time?"

"Boo!" His friends hollered as they walked away. "Rejected DannyBoy!" Danny looked at me and then looked away letting out a sigh of frustration.

"You promised to hang out with me after school." He sighed crossing his arms. "You promised."

"I-I know." I gulped feeling his stare in my direction. "It's just its the first day and I don't wanna start off on the wrong foot-"

"Than come with me." He said reaching for my hand and holding it. "Please, Don't make me beg." He pulled me closer and began caressing my face. "You said you missed me, Kitten, So come with me for awhile."