This is War

Just run. That's all I have to do, just run away and everything will be okay. I got to the main street beside my school, I can see the black smoke rise up while the firefighters were trying to calm down the fire. 

"Hey, You alright?" Ken's voice asked placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Fuck off!" I shoved.

"Your arm, Its-"

"Fine!" I gulped backing away. "Just get away from me!" I began walking away when his stubborn ass began following me.

"I just wanna help-" I cut him off by jabbing him in the throat with my fist. He fell to his knees gripping his throat as he coughed. 

"You can go fuck off now." I sighed. "Or next time...."I closed my eyes and shook away those evil thoughts. "Nevermind..." 

                      I walked toward the field where all the students were rounded up so the school couldn't count all the students. There were a few ambulances side by side in the parking lot tending to some of the injured students. 

"Young Lady are you okay?" One of the EMTs approached me. By my silence response, he realized I wasn't doing okay. "Here, Have a seat." He offered to help me up onto the wheeled out bed. "Alright, I'm gonna have a look at that wrist." He said, carefully handling my arm. "Hey, Help me out with her, please. She's got second-degree burns and cuts and bruises on her!" He announced to one of his peers. 

"N-Nat!" I saw Ruzzel call out as he and Lexie hurried over to me. "Wh-Wha-Who?"

"I'm fine..." I choked out, my throat feeling sore. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Daniel trying to chat up Juliana. She looked annoyed until she made eye contact with me and her face brightened up as she hurried over to me as well. "Hey." I choked out.

"I'm so sorry!" She cried hugging me, It hurt me a bit but I felt nice and warm being near her."Give her oxygen, Dammit!" She said reaching over for an oxygen mask and placing it over my mouth. 

"She's gonna be just fine." The guy tending to my wounds said. "But we need a parent or guardian to come to accompany us to the hospital. We need to watch her for 24 hours just to make sure."

"I-I can go get her mom!" Ruzzel offered. "I'll take her to meet you at the hospital." He finished and quickly dashed off to his car. I turned to Daniel, who was just hanging out with his buddies not far from me. It saddened me.

"You'll be good as new Natasha." Juliana comforted softly rubbing my shoulder. "We can have the pool party tomorrow!" 

"Definitely!" Lexie added placing a soft kiss on my forehead. "I'm so glad your-"

"Alive." Logan's voice chuckled from behind Lexie. I looked at him in a way I never thought I would look at him, with hate. 

"Get out of here logan..." Lexie ushed trying to push him away.

"Yeah? Whose gonna fucking make me?" He spat.

"I will you little punk!" Kuno sputtered walking on over to him. "Now fuck off, before I lose interest and that, Buddy, Is very dangerous..."

"This isn't over." Logan chastised throwing a smirk in my direction. "This is war."

                    I lay there in the dimmed lighting on a hospital bed while the machines kept beeping in the background. I still had oxygen going through my nose I was feeling very weak and all i wanted was Daniel here. It was about 7 in the evening and i was feeling very sleeping due to all the pain meds I was given. I sat myself up, careful to not put pressure on my right arm.