Smoked

"You want a cig?" Ashley sighed letting out some smoke in my face. I sat next to her curled up in a ball trying to keep calm but was failing. She had a small candle next to the bed that helped with lighting up the room a bit.

"I-I don't smoke." I coughed fanning away the smoke and scooting away.

"Shame." She said pressing her lips against her cigarette again. "So whats your name?"

"Natasha. So who brought you here?"

"Birdie." She sighed.

"Who?" i asked confused. "There's a Ruzzel."

"No, Not Ruzzel." She giggled. "Kayla is birdie. Ruzzel is different... Way different than the monsters of that group." The sound of metal chain sounded above and a metal hatch opened and someone shines a flashlight inside our room. 

"Comfortable?" Kayla's voice echoed from above as she dropped a sack. Ashley went to pick it up and tossed it at me. "Glad you woke up natasha." She dropped down a ladder and climbed down and tossed a pack of cigarettes to ashley. 

"Why are you doing this?!" I burst in anger confronting her as she proceeded to shove me back and tossed a bottle of pills in my direction.

"Make sure to take those." She sighed. "Ashley, if your good and control this newbie here, ill keep bring you cigs. Okay?" Ashley nodded. "Good, Ill be here in the morning." 

"Not without giving me some answers!" i said getting up. "I wanna go home!"

"You cant." She smiled. "Not till after i fix you anyway."

"I dont need to be fixed, i wanna leave!" I begin to cry. "Are you punishing me because i killed..Julian." She looked at me and didnt give me an answer, instead, she turned to ashley. 

"Make sure she takes them." Kayla sighed and climbed back up retracting the ladder and leaving us in the darkness.

                        While ashley was organizing the things from the sack i was on the bunk shivering from the cold.

"You wanna help?" Ashley asked. "Here. Kayla wants to you to take these pills." 

"I dont trust anything she fucking gives me!" i snapped tossing the pills out of sight. "Why the fuck am i down here?! I dont understand anything!"

"Ill tell you why im here.." She sighed climbing up to the top bunk with me. "It happened a few weeks ago, I was a friend of Birdie, But she saw me more than that..."

"What do you mean?" 

"She fell in love with me, she confessed and i stopped talking to her." She gulped. "Next thing i knew she tricked me into seeing her somewhere. It was dark and than someone grabbed me and i smelled something sweet.... and-"

"And you woke up here." I finished for her. "This is insane..."

"What's insane is what she does, she loves to change people to her desire." She explained. "How do you think she has her little group, Bryana was the first, than Bryana brought Lexie, Lexie brought Kuno, Kuno brought Brooke."

"And Brooke brought me." I sighed. "I fucking hate this!" I scream.

"Scream all you want," Ashley said popping another cigarette in her mouth. "Its no use I've tried."

                      After screaming for a solid hour I cried myself to sleep, what did I ever do to deserve this. I took my life for granted and no I miss seeing the sunset and the sunlight of morning. It was now darkness and the smell of smoke in this bunker. I was guessing it was morning cause i was wide awake now, there was no way of knowing what time it was.