☾ One ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   

'All I want in life is to be normal because whatever I feel now is not. I find myself laying in a cold room on the hardwood floor listening to the loud yelling from my mom and dad...the usual. I hate that I can say my parents fighting was the normal but it really was, I just got to sit there as they fought then joining them for dinner like nothing happened. It has been really annoying these days so I try and stay over at Jimin's house so I don't have to deal with them. Sadly today he was out of town so all the comfort he was trying to give me was over the phone which helped a little.'

"He is such a little brat." I heard my mom yell making sure I could hear from my room...they mostly fought about me, my grades, or even just my friends.

'Why they would fight about me was stupid, parents fighting about their kid that they created. Sometimes people should just not have kids.'

"DINNER IS READY." A loud deep voice coming from downstairs which startles me before I force myself off the ground.

I took a deep breath trying to contain myself from the tears just waiting to escape. I again take another breath my body hurting from holding back my tears.

'You got this.' I whisper to myself opening the door to go down and meet with my parents.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  

"What I don't get is who you think that this boy of yours is straight how in your dumb little brain do you think Jimin is straight." My mom raised her tone staring at me dead in the eye as she became to eat some rice.

"U-uh i-I don't why it's s-such a b-big deal." I stuttered definantly terrified wanting to run to my room slamming the door shut.

"I want you to be safe and I don't want you to hang around that fag anymore...enough said." She was acting like this was going to be easy for me just ditch Jimin and start dating a girl which is the one thing she wants.

"I can't do that." I was still trying to hold back tears which was turning my face a bit pink.

"YOU HEARD YOUR MOTHER....now are we going to have problems." My dad snapped at me making me jump a little. The one thing they could both agree one was just how much they hated me and wanted me dead.

"Y-yes mom." I look down pocking my chopsticks at the food that might be poisoned in front of me.

'One of these days they are either going to poison me or kick me out of the house.'

I let out a small laugh which was a mistake why do I always make myself laugh. I look up in complete fear as my dad shows me his dagger eyes.

"What was that." He said sternly getting up out of his chair slamming his hands on the table making the whole thing shake under him.

"Uh nothing. I was j-just t-thinking." My stutters seemed to be getting worse as he steps closer to me.

"Are you sure." He widened his eyes walking over to grab a leather strap which was sitting on the kitchen table.

I gulped as I sat there stunned knowing what he was about to do. The only thing I could do about what was going to happen was just sit there and take it.

*Snap* The belt made contact with my leg, a sting rushing throughout my whole body making me cry out in pain.

"Don't ever do that again or you will get a lot worse...." He began walking to his chair again before turning back around to make a warning slap in the air making me flinch.

"You are just a dumb little boy." He snaps at me again before sitting down.

I couldn't hold back my tears anymore, they were running down my face as I held my leg rocking back and forth.

"You can leave now we don't want you here ruining our family dinner." My mom smugly said looking at me like I just walked into their house expecting them to feed me.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  

I grabbed my phone which was on the bedside table quickly dialing Jimin's number as I ran to my door locking in as I was still in tears.

"Hey Kookie are you okay." I heard Jimin's sweet voice which made me calm down a little but he could tell I was crying really hard.

"T-thank g-god y-you answered. Please come back." I pleaded as I cried into the phone with a soft tone so my parents couldn't hear.

"Aw my little kookie I am so sorry. I am coming back later tonight....I will see you at school." His voice calmed me down a lot more knowing he was going to save me once and for all just like my prince.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  

Ahhhh okay so this is part one I have no idea if this was good or not but I wanted to start this story fast because I was just not feeling the best so I started my pour my feelings into this chapter.