☾ Three ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   

The loud buzzing of my alarm startled me awake from another dreamless night. I turned my head to the side to see the numbers of my alarm clock which were blurred by my watery eyes. I seem to cry a lot my in my sleep, I don't even know anymore it has just became a regular thing. I grab my phone to see a text from Jimin and also my mom. I sigh as I read my mom's first.

Eomma🤦🏻‍♀️😡: listen 아이 you little brat. We are coming home early from our trip due to a little complication so prepare to see us in the next couple days.

I look down at the text feeling my insides trying to escape knowing that the two people who hate me the most are going to be coming home. To get my mind off of it I looked at the text from Jimin.

Jiminiehyung❤️👏: hey ready for school. We will be at your house soon and I know how hard it is for you to go today but remember how much I love you.

I smile at the text which motivates me to get up and get ready.

'Eomma and appa can't control your feelings no matter how many times they let out theirs on you. I know it's hard but you have Jimin who I know loves me.' I try to motivate myself as I get into my ripped black skinny jeans and a long sleeve over sized stripped shirt. I threw on my shoes and grabbed my bag when I saw Jimin pull up to my house with Yoongi in the passenger seat.

I quickly run out locking the front door seeing Jimin smiling from inside the car.

"Hey Kookie." Jimin smiles as I open the door to climb in the warm car.

"Hey Jimin and Yoongi hyung." I greet them both with a smile which I had no idea I could make with what I found out this morning.

"Want me to come over again tonight like I did yesterday." I could see Yoongi's face turn into jealousy which I knew I hated feeling that way.

"Uh no and anyways my mom texted this morning that she would be coming back sooner then expected. I don't know but the trip went wrong and you know what will happen when they get back." The thought of them killing me rang through my head but I saw Yoongi's expression change to be a little happier.

"Yeah and I don't want them hurting you." Jimin was so concerned.

"Babe it's okay if anything happens I will be there kicking there asses." This was the first time hearing those kinds of words coming out of his mouth.

"R-really I thought you never cared about me." I look down at my hands fiddling with them.

"Well I realized how bad your living situation was when Jimin told me at the beginning of us dating. I thought he was cheeting until I saw how broken you seem and how bad they hurt you. I know now that I will do anything for you." His words makes me smile which he gets a smile from both me and Jimin.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

We entered the school right as the bell rang telling us we had to get to class. We all said our goodbyes since we had different first periods. I have math first which really sucks but I can get through it. I walk in to see everyone already in their seats making me feel awkward as I walk to sit in the back of the class. Even though we got to pick our seats no one wanted to sit next to the depressed boy. I noticed the teacher was not in the class yet so when the bell rang for class to start everyone remained to talk.

The teacher walked in with a kid I have never seen before. He was tall with ash grey hair and he looked so attractive every girl in the class couldn't look away.

'New student, I totally forgot about that there was going to be a new student.' My heart started racing as I noticed the only seat he could sit in was the one next to me.

"Okay class so we have a new student." All the girls in the class stared at him along with me.

"Introduce yourself and you can take the only empty seat next to Mr. Jeon over there." The teacher points at me making the cute boy look over and smile making my heart race.

"Hello I'm kim Taehyung And I am 18 and just moved here not too long ago." He looked around the class then walking over to me and sat down.

"Hey." He said looking at me making me return a weak smile.

'Don't tell him how broken you are......Wait is he gay.......stop looking........damn he is so hot.' I couldn't stop as thoughts pooled in my head making me blush a little.

"I'm Jungkook by the way." I turn to him once again telling him the name he can call me.

I sigh as I get a text. This one was from appa.

Appa🖕🏻😡: okay so we got back home. Just letting you know I left your Eomma there. She was being a bitch. Also you're getting a slap tonight just cuz.

I tried to hide my tears the whole class but when I got called on everyone noticed my shaky voice even Taehyung which I didn't want.

'Could this day get any worse.'

  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*