☾ Forty-Five ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Long car ride back are you ready." Tae was finishing putting everything back in his bag.
"Yes." I smile at him pecking him on the lips.
"Let's go." He grabbed my hand and we walked out the door.

We got in the car and started the long drive back home.
"I know." I looked over at Tae.
"You know what." He looked confused but kept his eyes on the road.
"My best memory." I smile at him.
"I told you, you didn't have to answer." He glances over to me.
"No but I want to."

"So when I was 4 before they got abusive we use to go on trips together as a happy family. One day we went to a beach, it was warm and we played in the water together. That was the one and only time my mom smiled and laughed as she was splashing in the water. That's why I love beaches because it reminds me of the good days." I stared at him the whole time.
"Kookie I had no idea."
"I am so happy you proposed to me at a place that brought me happiness."

"Kookie your making me cry." Tears were forming in his eyes. I reached over wiping them away quickly.
"You make me happy Tae and I couldn't have asked for a better person to spend the rest of my life with."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

When he pulled in the driveway I felt so tired and all I wanted to do was cuddle but Tae got a phone call.

"Hey eomma how are you." He puts on a happy voice as we got out of the car.
"Yes we actually just got home."
"He said yes eomma." He blushes making me smile before walking into the house ready to sleep.

I sat down on the couch laying my head down on the cushion falling asleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Taehyung's POV

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I ended the call with my mom walking into the house to look for Jungkook. I walked into the living room seeing him laying on the couch fast asleep. I look at him for a little before walking over to him. He looks like a little bunny when he sleeps I don't understand how a human can be this cute.

I pick him up bridal style walking up the stairs setting him down on the bed. I take off his clothes until he is in his boxers then tuck him under the blankets. I was surprised he didn't wake up but every time I leaned down I felt his hot breath on my neck. I smile as I walk over to my side of the bed quickly leaning over to kiss his forehead before getting up and going into the bathroom.

I quickly get ready for bed looking back over to the man I will be marrying.
'Soon I can call him my husband.'
'I can't wait to give him every thing.'
'I love him.' A million thoughts were rushing to my head but the last thought I thought of was how tired I was from the long drive.

I walked back over to the bed climbing in grabbing Jungkook's waist pulling him closer to me. He is so perfect his small body curls up next to me is a blessing.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Jimin is coming over." Jungkook looks over to me as I cook lunch.
"Dang that means I have to make more." I look then make two more servings.
"It's okay I will help." He gets up from the couch.
"No you will ruin it." I moves my hands so he doesn't walk over here.
"Then I'll watch." He rolls his eyes sitting down on the stool.
"Jimin wants to know what happened yesterday." I continue to cook.
"You didn't tell him." I ask throwing some salt over the pan.
"No I didn't the only ones who know is your mom and us." He looks over to me.
"Wow I can't believe you didn't tell Jimin right after it happened." I looked surprised which left Jungkook laughing.

"I am just as surprised as you are." Just then the doorbell rings, Jungkook quickly jumps up running to the door and I couldn't help but look at his excitement.

I heard them talk then walk back into the kitchen.
"Hey guys." I smile yet I continue to cook.
"Hey sooooo what did you guys do." It is so funny how Jungkook and Jimin talk about everything no matter what happened. They are such good friends it's crazy.
"Wait Jungkook do this for me." I look up needing help as I almost spill the glass of water every where.

The glass was balancing on my arm as I held food in both hands.
He quickly reaches over grabbing the glass so it wouldn't fall.
"Woah watch out clumsy." He jokes around laughing.
"OMG NO WAY." Jimin screamed grabbing Jungkook's hand looking at the ring.
"Are you serious." Yoongi got up and leaned to see the ring as well.

"Yeah that's what we were going to tell you." I couldn't stop smiling.
"And so close to graduation." Jimin looked back up at us.
"I know but I wanted to do this for so long I didn't care." I smiled again taking the pan off the heat.
"It's so pretty." They remain looking at it with huge smiles.

"That reminds me Yoongi, Taehyung you guys are graduating next week." Jungkook looks at the two of us.
"That's right." Yoongi looked at Taehyung like they couldn't believe it.
"It's been one crazy year." Jungkook huffes out.
"My favorite part is when I met you." I heard about everyone coo at how cute that sounded.

"Breakfast is ready." I call out.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

This book is almost over they will graduate then there will be a wedding then it's over.....how sad I don't want it to end. ;(