☾ Twenty-two ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Jiminie hyung." I say right when I walk into his house.

We were met by Jimin's smile making me feel warm inside. I walk up to him giving him a big hug. 

"Hey guys." Yoongi walks into the room walking straight to Jimin.

"Hey Yoongi hyung." Tae smiles walking up to me bringing me closer to him.

"Your sweatshirts are so cute." Jimin pointed out as he held onto Yoongi's arm.

"Aren't they I picked them out." Tae said then kissed the top of my head.

We walked further into the living room which was filled with other families as everyone was talking. I lost Tae as he went off to talk with his mom about something when I felt a hand go to my lower back. I turn around as fast as I could knowing that the hand that touched me was not Tae. 

"Hey do you want to leave this place I need help with something." I was startled just find out it was just Yoongi.

"Yoongi you scared the shit out of me." I gripped my chest as my heart slowed down.

"Just follow me." He made sure no one was looking when he dragged me up to Jimin's bedroom.

"What do you need hyung?" I asked wondering what he was planning.

"Well you know all that stupid stuff about me cheating on Jimin. I feel so bad so I want to do something special for him and seeing that it is Valentine's day I want to give him something." He closed Jimin's bedroom door hoping no one would be looking for them.

"Okay well what are you planning on doing." I feel like I have been in there relationship because I gave Jimin advice and now I am giving Yoongi advice.

He walked over to a bag which was brown and very elegant looking. He opens the bag to find a note which read.

These past 2 years have been the best two years of my life. I know  I will be spending the rest of my life with you. Sure I had made some mistakes which could be the end of us but even through all that you choose to love me. I love you my little teddy bear. 

The note was in very cute cursive letters and you could tell just how much Yoongi worked on it.

"I also got him this." He pulls out a bracelet.

They will both have the same bracelet which is so cute

"Oh my gosh this is so cute." He puts the thing back in the bag then pulls out a small black box from his pocket.

"How about this." He opens the box to show a beautiful engagement ring.

(Jimin gets the silver while Yoongi will have the gold

(Jimin gets the silver while Yoongi will have the gold. It also has the year on the inside.)

"Wait are you saying that you are proposing today." I squeal but quickly get shut up by Yoongi shushing me.

"Me and Jimin have been through a lot and I want to make sure this night is perfect." He smiles putting the ring back into his pocket.

"What is your mom going to say." I remember that we are still in high school.

"Well I am a senior so I don't have to care what they have to say." He grabbed the bag when walking towards the door me following.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

We walked downstairs together I instantly get Tae asking questions.

"Why were you with Yoongi....are we going to have another problem." I couldn't stop smiling as I turned to him.

"You will see what we were talking about." I looked back at Yoongi getting everyone's attention. 

He grabs Jimin's hand bringing him over to the center of the living room.

"Jiminie I love you and since it is Valentine's day I want to do something special." He hands Jimin the letter to read first.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jimin's POV

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

A tear came down as I read the letter. He was so sweet and I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend. 

"As I want to give you this." He pulls out the bracelet which I held in my hands.

"Y-Yoongi." I say as he puts the bracelet on my wrist I could see that he had the same one on which made me blush.

"Jimin we have been in the relationship for 2 years and I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend. I love you so much and this past week has been crazy but I'm so happy that in the end we could get through that. Since you gave me a promise ring I had to top it some how." He smiles making my heart beat fast knowing what he was going to do. I heard gasps around the room as Yoongi got down on one knee pulling a little black box from his pocket.

"Y-Yoongi." I stutter as he opens the box. I cover my mouth with my hand in shock.

"Park Jimin will you marry me." Those words I have been waiting for, for 2 whole years.

"YES!" I scream he stands up to hug and kiss me. 

He slides the ring onto my finger as I shake. Jungkook quickly runs up hugging the both of us. 'Oh course he knew about this.' I think as I hug him back.

The whole rest of the night I couldn't stop looking at the ring. I took so many pictures to post on all my social medias.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

(BACK TO JUNGKOOK)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Baby........let's go to bed." He was making grabby hands at me like a little kid which made me giggle.

"Guys let's go." Ms. Kim walked up to us to go to the car.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around me as I tried to drag him to the car.

"Love you." I speak softy into his ear making him smile a little bit.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

We made it home quickly going over to our bedroom falling asleep fast in each others arms.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE <3