☾ Forty-Six ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jungkook's POV

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Can't you believe I am graduating next week." I am seating on the bed as Tae tries on a few outfits.
"I know that means when I actually go to school next year I will be alone." I cross my arms.
"I know but that didn't stop us this year, and plus next year we will be married." He walks over to me leaning over to kiss my lips.
"Don't forget the summer as well." He pulls away from the kiss going back to the mirror.
"I made it through the year without you, I will see you at lunch okay." He looks over to me and smiles.

I feel like crying for some stupid reason and I leave the room without Tae noticing. I run downstairs to the couch throwing myself onto the couch letting tears stream down my face.
'Why am I crying, there is no need, you have the whole summer, it's not the end of the world.' Yet I am not crying about school.

"Jungkook." I hear Tae's voice coming closer leaning over the couch to see me crying.
"Jungkook." He runs over to me sitting down next to me throwing his arms around me.
"Are you really crying because we wont be in the same school next year." He grips harder then releases me so I could talk.

"No I am crying because next year when I graduate my parents wont be there. I have no family other than you and your mom. I never was allowed to meet the rest of my family my parents were the only ones and they are gone. Even though they wouldn't come I would at least know somewhere in them they love me." Tears were running down my face as I told Tae.
"Aww babe I'm so sorry I didn't know." He brings be into another hug.
"How would you know." I mumble into his neck.
"I will be there for you as well as my mom we will be cheering so loud." He pulls be back away from the hug lifting my head up with his finger.
"Thank you." My watery eyes turn into a loving gaze as I stare at Taehyung.

"I love you and my mom loves you, she has done everything for us. She treats you like on of her own." He sets his hand down on my leg.
I hug him once more letting him hold me.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Flash forward a week (DAY BEFORE THE GRADUATION)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"How do I look baby." Tae turns around to show me his outfit, I stared at him up and down.
"Yes you look so good." I walk up to him wrapped my arms around his waist.
"Are you sure." He looked worried which was so cute.
"Yes, now your mom is about to be here." I kissed his cheek before walking down the stairs to the living room.

"Oh Ms. Kim how are you." I run up to her as she walks through the door.
"Hey Kookie I missed you guys." We hug each other and Tae quickly runs down the stairs.

"Eomma." He screams running up and hugging her.
"Hey Tae." They hug for a couple seconds.

"I am so happy you could make it." Tae holds her hand.
"Yeah well seeing that I am your mother I found it necessary to come." She giggles with a huge smile on her face yet my face drops a bit.
Tae looks over to me with a sad look. "Mom is it okay if you come next year to Jungkook's graduation." He looks at her with a begging look.
"Oh course." She walks over to me hugging me making me feel so happy.

I know it will be weird to say but she is like the mother I never had. Loving, and actually loves me and my relationship.
"Okay we should go before we are late." Tae looks at us before running excited out the door me and his mom following slowly after.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"I'm a little nervous." Tae walked up to me with a scared face.
"Don't be you will do great. You will be with Yoongi." I rub his shoulders in reassurance.
"I know I can't help it." He looks down at his feet.
"Hey, look at me." I lift his chin with my finger giving him a small smile.
I lean in so that our lips meet to a kiss.

"Now go and graduate." I pull away from the kiss smiling at him.
"Okay bye I love you." He pecks my lips on last time before running off.

I turn around to see Hoseok standing behind me.
"Oh hey Jungkook." He looks at me like I just killed his cat.
"Hey Hoseok." I crossed my arms in a awkward way.
"Jimin told me." He points at my hand.
"Oh yeah." I uncross my arms looking at the ring.
"You played me." I could see tears filling in his eyes.
"Played you?" I looked at him confused.
"You used me for sex, I thought we were going to become something, I fell in love with you then you had to turn around and say yes to Taehyung's proposal." A tear fell from his eyes.
"H-Hoseok I had no idea....I'm sorry but I only called you those times to get back at Tae when he made me sad. I thought you were heartless so calling you when I was needy was okay." I felt bad for making Hoseok fall in love with me.
"I just thought you felt the same way, but I guess not." Now he was in a full blown crying fit.
"Uh you should probably graduate now." I point behind me trying to get him to leave.

"Just one thing." He walked over to me pulling me into him.
I tried to get away but his grip was strong, he forced my lips into a kiss I didn't want.
"I should go." He looked into my eyes then walked off.

When Hoseok left I saw Ms. Kim standing behind him looking so shocked.
"No Ms. Kim listen to me." I tried to run after her but she left and I couldn't find her.
'Fuck.' I think in my head as I feel my face burning trying to hold back tears.
"Why." I whisper not caring who is looking.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*