☾ Thirty-Two ☽

I read the note.

'Tae I really hope you read this
I love you so much and it hurts me to know a girl got between us. I am also sorry for having Hoseok over and I know that hurt you but you hurt me. Also Jimin hates me because I told him that Hoseok didn't force him into anything. Yoongi wanted it.

So why am I writing you this note?
I can't face you without crying I would have never been able to tell you all this in person.

especially what I'm going to do.

You wont like it but it needs to be done. My dad and mom have been showing up in my dreams. My dad wants me to join him so I will. I am going right now to find my dad and end all my suffering. I really hope you don't look for me.... and if you really love me you wont try. After reading this note i want you to forget me. Date someone who is normal and wont bring you into his messed life.

Tell your mom she has been the best mom ever and I couldn't have asked for more.

I love you Tae but it's time to move on.

-Kookie.

There were dried tears on the note telling me he was crying while writing it. I ran straight out the door running down the stairs setting the note on the kitchen table hoping my mom would read and know where I was going.
I have no idea where he could be. I was thinking of places he could have gone but the only thing I knew was to call Jimin.

*Calling Jimin*

"Yes Tae." He was blunt and I knew he was hurt.
"Listen do you know where Jungkook is." My voice was frantic making me breathing heavy.
"Why should I know he is a liar." (CAUGHT IN A LIIIIIEEEEEEE...................sorry) 
"He left me a note saying he was ending it all so I need you to tell me where he would go when he was sad." I was panicking thinking if I was too late.
"UH shit why am I so stupid....he is on the bridge I will meet you there." He quickly said hanging up.

I didn't spot running until I saw Jungkook.
The bridge was in my view and all I did was hope that he hasn't done anything stupid yet.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

(Kookie's POV)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

'"Dad I'm scared."  I rested my hands on the rail looking over to the water beneath the bridge.
"This is the best place to do it. You have no family to know you have died and also no one will find your body." He walked over to me but his bright light burned my eyes.
"I want to be with you so bad you have no idea but I hate leaving people I love still on this earth." Just then I heard someone behind me.

"K-Kookie please don't" I turn around to see Jimin the bright sky and aura around me and my dad vanished leaving the dull colors.
"Don't stop me you think I'm a liar."  
"i though you were until I talked to Yoongi. He told me that I made him upset and sad so he yet to Hoseok......It was my fault and now I can't hate you." tears pooled in his eyes.
"How did you know I was here."
"Tae hold me that you were going to end your life and so this is the spot you would sit after your parents yelled and beat you." He walked even closer to me.
"Well this is where I end everything.....my dad wants me to join him and so I will." I walked closer to the edge looking over.
"Kookie I swear you are like my younger brother and I wouldn't know what to do with myself." Tears were now streaming down my face as I saw Tae running up behind Jimin.

"Tae don't try I'm better off dead." Jimin looked over to see Tae a complete mess with tears running down his face as well as red puffed eyes.
"Kookie don't ever say that.....you never let me explain myself and I would like to before you do anything stupid.
"Fine talk." I crossed my arms looking at him waiting.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Tae's POV

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Hey I think you got the wrong idea." She walked into the room closing the door behind her.
"Uh well what were you trying to do." I crossed my arms.
"You are really cute and I let my feelings talk instead of me."
"Okay then you talk." I look over to her.

"I just heard you were single and I just had no idea how to control my feelings." As soon as she ended her little stupid speech she ran up to me pinning me to my bed with my arms above my head.
"Get off of me." I try to push her away but she was holding so tight.
"I can't get someone as cute as you leave." Her voice changed to a more devious tone.
"S-Stop." I tried to push her again but got cut off when she kissed me. It was the worst kiss ever and knew Jungkook was way better.

She pulled away smiling and I gave her a frown.
"You're saying that wasn't good?" She smirked at me acting like that was the best kiss ever even though I didn't return the kiss.

Soon my phone rang I tried to grab it but she did.

"Who the fuck is this." She flashed the phone to me then answered it.

"uh this is his girlfriend hes busy." I was in shock that she said that.
My mind went straight to how hurt my baby must me.

"you fucker." I used all my strength pushing her off the bed making a loud thump on the ground I grabbed my phone trying to call Kookie.

I tried about a thousand times...soon my aunt, uncle and my mom walked into the room Bella still sat on the ground.

"What did you do." My aunt crossed her arms as I was still frantic.
"Tae are you okay." My mom quickly ran over to me.
"Tae? You mean Bella she is clearly on the floor hurt." My aunt crossed her arms walking over to the bitch.
"Tae."
"Mom he hates me now.......she answered my phone and told Kookie that she was my girlfriend and she forced herself on me." I finally realized the situation crying.
"I will call him." My mom grabbed her phone and my aunt and Bella and even my uncle looked over confused.

"Wait so does that mean you are in a relationship." Bella stood up.

"Yes you bitch I didn't tell you because I am dating a fucking boy.....a boy who love me and I love him and you ruined everything my answering my phone." I scream at them calling Kookie again.
"M-mom we have to go." I look over to her she continued to call him.

"I'm sorry Bella this fucking gay child is being so bitchy." My aunt looked down at Bella.
"Get your still we are leaving." My mom looked over to her sister in shock of what she just said.
I nodded putting Jungkook's sweatshirt on and my bag was pretty much packed due to the fact we were leaving in the next couple days.

We ran to the car jumping inside, the first few minutes were silent my sobs were only heard.
"I'm sorry that my sister is like that." She looked over to me but i didn't respond I looked out the window the whole way home

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*