☾ Forty-Three ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"And whats that."
"Well I figured that I didn't know much about you likes and dislikes so I chose something I like in hopes you would like it to........so I think we should order pizza and play games." He looks worried like I wouldn't want to.
"Yes I would love that." I squeeze his hands to tell him what a good idea it was.
"Okay I will go order the pizza." He walks towards his phone.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

We got our pizza and we sat on the bed like little children eating and thinking of games we could play.
"Truth or dare or maybe....... a questions game." Tae then took a huge bite out of the pizza slice.
"Uh yeah that sounds good." I totally forgot but this whole time we have been dating he only knows the bad parts of my past not the good ones.
"Okay I will ask first." Tae squirms on the bed thinking of something to ask me.
"Oh I got one.....whats the most embarrassing thing you have done?"
"Why do you have to ask that." I laugh.
"Hey you have to answer it's in the rules."

"Okay..Okay let me think." I try to go deep past all the horrible memories to try and find one.
"Okay a year before I met you there was this girl I found attractive. I didn't know I was gay then it was at a part of my life I was closeted. I got invited to her party by one of her friends so I went.....when i got there I made a fool of myself by telling my friend who I liked which was a big mistake. He told her and her response was 'I think hes gay.' I literally ran home and cried because I thought being gay was wrong and from then on it I was embarrassed." I laughed a little thinking of me being closeted and all the things I did that pretty much told people I was gay.

"That seems horrible how is that embarrassing." He looks at me.
"I don't know why but I was okay with her thinking I was gay but Idk." I laugh again, I then thought of something to ask Tae.

"Okay my turn."
"What is the best moment in your life." I look over to him.
"When I first moved here and saw you sitting all cute in class. I don't know why but I knew you were gay when I first sat next to you. I knew you would be the one person in my life to change me for the better. Before I met you I was a smoker, but when I found you crying in the bathroom I knew I was going to be the one to comfort you so I quit so I could be there for you the whole day." I was shocked by his words.
"You did that just for me.....You quit your habit just for me." My face was in full shock.
"yes because I knew I loved you from our first conversation."
"Anyway it's my turn."

"What would your mom be the most surprised at if you told her." I lean in close taking a bit out of my pizza.
"Omg everything....but I guess the most surprising thing would probably be that I'm not a virgin and the first person I really did anything sexual with that I liked was you." He takes a bit out of his pizza quickly.
"Wait are you serious." I look at him surprised, just his looks could get any girl and gay guy he wanted but I was special enough.
"Yeah is it that surprising?"
"I mean yeah you are so hot." I gesture my hand over his body showing how hot he was.

"Anyway I will ask you one more question then we are going to go to out next thing." I nod and we both take a bit of pizza so he has time to think.

"was there ever a time that you and your parents did something as a happy family." I almost chocked on my pizza once we asked me that.
"I-I don't know." I sit there thinking trying to sort through my bad memories to find one decent one.
"You don't have to answer I don't want to make you sad."
I nod trying to hold back tears.
"Come here." He leans over bringing me into a hug leaning his head on my shoulder.
I give him a weak smile as he pulls me away.

We stay in each others arm until I look towards the window to see it getting a little dark.
"Oh we should probably go to the next thing." He smiles as me standing up.

I didn't realize how long we have been sitting until I stood up. I stretched looking over at Tae who was getting two sweatshirts out of his bag.
"It's going to be cold out there so here put this on." He throws me my sweatshirt which I noticed it was out cute couple sweatshirts.
I throw it on walking over to the mirror next to Tae.
"Let's take a picture." He gets out his phone taking a picture of us in the mirror being a cute couple.
"I'm going to put it on Instagram real quick." He stands there on his phone which gives me enough time to walk back over to the window.

I look out to see pretty lights on the beech hidden under the sand which makes it look super cool. I stare out the window for a while before I feel arms snake around my waist.
"Wanna go." His hot breath on my neck making me nod in excitement.
"Then let's go." He walks towards the door making me walk after him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

One more part until the date thing is over....what do you think will happen next what happens after the beach will it be smut.......who knows.