☾ Nineteen ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I shot out of my bed while sweating waking me up from the weird dream I had. I knew what I had to do. I got up out of my bed rubbing my eyes looking at the time, perfect timing school hasn't started yet.

*Calling Ms. Kim

"Hey hun I was worried about you."

"Uh hey can you please bring me to school and maybe stop by somewhere before." I ask not expecting her to say yes.

"Oh course." She giggles thankful I wasn't crying.

We both hang up as I wait for her to get me.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I walk outside going over to Ms. Kim's car as she pulls into the driveway. I jump in as she plays soft music in the background

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

We stop by a small shop on the way to school because I knew exactly what I want to do and how I was going to do it.

"What are you planning." She looks at me while I walk straight to the spot I know.

I didn't say a word as I walk to the flowers, I grabbed one red rose knowing Tae was one of those boys who like little things. The rose a beautiful shade of red, I walked over to the chocolates and chose a cute little heart shaped container that says "I love you" on it.

"Perfect." I say looking over to Ms. Kim who was smiling.

"Why are you so happy all of a sudden." She was so surprised on why I was this happy to do something for Tae.

"Tae loves me and I know it so I want to do something to say sorry for all the pain I caused. Also I know that it wasn't his fault that he kissed Yoongi and I know how much Yoongi loves Jimin." I said as we began to walk to the check out area.

She smiles as we buy everything leaving to drop me off a the school.

"Thanks Ms. Kim." We smile at each other as I get out of the car instantly seeing Jimin and Yoongi embraced in a hug.

I smile as I walk up to them.

"Hey you to, I see you guys made up." They smile at me as they pull away from the hug.

"Yeah we did....who is that for." Jimin pointed down at the flower and candy but he knows who this is for.

"Tae." I got my answer cute short by Taehyung smiling as he walks up to me.

"Hey babe....I just want to let you know how much you mean to me, I know I have been really dumb and I feel really bad." He smiles brightly Jimin and Yoongi slowly walks away from us.

"Oh my gosh no baby it was my fault...I should have drove you to Jimin's house." He said grabbing the rose and candy from me."

"Well uh can we go." I sad grabbing his free hand walking straight out of the building and to his car.

"Why?" I here his deep boy asks as we make it to his car.

"What do you mean." I furrow my eyebrows confused on what he means.

"You leave and I have no idea where you went I was so worried about you and then next thing you know you are apologizing. What changed your mind." I felt really bad for leaving him in the night but it was for the best.

"Well I had a dream......my dad was in it.......he told me to do what will make me happy. Breaking up with you would not make me happy it would make me so sad....I was going to break up with you when I saw you holding someones hand but I ran away." I felt tears trying to escape but I was holding them back.

"Look i'm sorry for that....I asked him to go over so I could forget about you because I thought you were going to break up with me. It worked until I saw your hurt face. I didn't cheat on you with him because I told him about how much I love you." He wiped the tears under his eyes which were falling down his perfect cheeks.

"I just want to go home and hug you while we watch cute movies." I said grabbing the door to the car climbing inside.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"What do you want to watch." Tae looked back at me as I took a seat on the couch with two mugs filled with hot chocolate and marshmallows.

"Uh whatever you want babe. Not 'IT' this time please." I beg remembering the first movie we watched together.

"But you know when the jump scares are going to happen and also I will be here." I just had to agree because I did was to be held in Tae's arms while watching the same movie we watched a while ago.

"Fine." I cross my arms so the fuzzy blanket is covering my upper half.

He shows me his boxy smile which I couldn't get over how cute he was looking. I kept my eye on him as we walked over to me after playing the movie.

The first jump scare I forgot about.

"That bitch." I huff out after hiding my face under the blankets.

"Ahhhh you're so cute." He wraps his arm around my shoulder bringing me closer to him but giggled a little bit.

The movie was over but we fell asleep in each others arms.

"Look at my son....with his love." I hear my eyes jolting awake.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"WIDE AWAKE, WIDE AWAKE, WIDE AWAKE DON'T CRYYYYY."

Sorry I had to ;)