☾ Fifty-Two ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Here is the pain drawer." I look back at Tae and back at the drawer.
"Pain drawer?" He walked up behind me as I bent down to the drawer.
"Yeah I haven't opened it since I met Jimin." I slowly opened the drawer to show a picture of my mom and me before she went evil as well as my dad. 
"Good memories go here." I pick up the picture of my mother as I brush my finger over us.
"It brings me pain to look." I rummage through the drawer to find more pictures.
"This is me and Jimin when we met." I picked up a photo of us and he was smiling and I gave my best at a real smile which looked 100% fact.

"I have learned the art of faking a smile. I have practice a fake smile that looks so real you would be fooled." I set down all the pictures grabbing all of them to take with me.
"Have you had a real smile with me?" He looked so worried.
"Yes you taught me that there could be someone to make me happy." I blush as I stand taking more pictures off my wall so I could keep them forever.
"Anyway we can go." I looked at the house one more time before leaving.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

We sat in silence for a little bit in the car without saying a single word.

"So what do you wanna do." Tae looked over to me but I looked out the window.
"mhhh idk." It felt like we just met by the awkwardness.
"Like do you want to go home or out to dinner?" He glanced over at me but all I did was look out the window.
"Let's go home." I looked down.

We pull up to the driveway and I quickly leave walking inside with my pictures. I set the pictures on the table and went up the stairs to our room. I didn't want to talk to Tae anymore so he wouldn't ask me questions about my past that I didn't want to answer. I through myself onto my bed sighing in the process looking up at the ceiling. I soon heard a knock on the door leaving me almost in tears knowing I shouldn't be away from Tae or leave him worried.
"You can come in." I huffed still laying on the bed 

The door slowly opened to reveal Tae worried painted on his face which made him sit on the edge of the bed looking down at me.
"I'm sorry Tae I just have a lot of emotions that I can't explain right now." I utter out my arms sprawled everywhere.
"I know baby....It's okay I'm not mad that you want to be alone but I want to help you anyway I can." He brushes the loose pieces of hair from my forehead leaning over kissing the spot he just touched.
"Let's cuddle and sleep please." I sit up pouting so that he would say yes.
"Don't you want to eat anything. I think we should eat first." He stood up hoping I would follow.
"You can I'm not hungry." I crawled into the covers looking away from Tae which made me hear a sigh from him.

To my surprise he walked out of the room turning off the light which made me sad that he didn't try to get me out of bed. I feel like a damn girl with my mood swings I swear, one minute I want Tae to leave then when he does I want him to stay and cuddle me. I hate being mad at him, I shouldn't be mad because I was the one to ask him to leave. 

I had enough of the silence so I grabbed my phone wanted to call someone. I scrolled through my contacts until I reached Jimin's name. He could be busy with Yoongi but it was worth a shot you know.

*Calling Chim Chim*

"Hey Kook what's up." I shifted around in bed so I was laying on my back as he talked.
"I'm alone, I asked Tae to leave but now I really want him back. So I have no idea what to do I need help." Tears started to build up inside of me trying to push themselves out.
"Just walk to him, he is in the house right?" He questioned and I didn't even know the answer. I heard no one and also I would have heard the tv if he was watching any.
"I-I don't really know." I sat up in bed trying to hear something down stairs but I heard nothing.
"Well go look, he couldn't have gone far because there is suppose to be a storm tonight so he wouldn't have left." I nod even though he couldn't see me.
"Okay I will look, thank you so much bye." 
"Bye." 

*Call ended*

I rolled out of bed wrapping a blanket around me hearing the wind pick up making the tears blow around lightly. The rain started to pour a small amount as I made my way down the stairs. I started to shake as I saw no lights on in the living room and I heard no noise.
"Babe." My voice was shaking with fear as I heard thunder and see flashes outside.
I couldn't stop the tears now that I know there is a storm coming and my Tae Tae is outside no where to be found. I sat down on the couch bringing my knees to my chest as the wind picks up so much. The tears flowed so much in the past hour without my baby.

I called him so many times but he never answered my calls which got me so worried.
"Please I can't loose you to." I scream through my cries. I waited a couple more seconds then the front door opened slowly to reveal a soaked Tae.

"Baby." I yell running up to him wrapping my arms around his waist not letting him go.
"Where the fuck did you go." I scolded.
"You told me to leave so I did." He pushed me away with a weird look.
"I know and I didn't mean it I am so sorry I was so worried about you. Don't ever do that again." I hug him once more this time he actually hugged back.
"I picked a date baby." He mumbled.
"A date for what?" I pushed back so that we were looking into each others eyes.
"Our wedding." He pushed my arm playfully.

We stand there smiling at each other, I can't believe this is actually happening right now. 

-----------

I might have lied a little. There is one more part and then it's done.